Sign in to follow this  
Androdion

SacredWiki for Mobile

Soooo...   I built a mobile menu.  Haha.  It's a bit rough but I think it a good start.  Have a look on your phone and let me know!  :yay:

I think that it looks great! I prefer my phone sideways because it seems a bit easier to view. Nice work, Schot! :JC_gimmefive:

Thanks Hooyaah!  I'll see if there's anything that can be improved in sideways view.  :wink:

Took only a cursory look at it during the afternoon, but I saw it was working. :)

hi  marks from me schot as well from horizontal  this is Safari too...notoriously bad with browsering :lol:

... some ads do break will show you after... cant believe how much you've chopped up and recoded this ...

beast

:viking:

ggo

Howdy. Has the page formatting gone a bit south perhaps? Or am I the only one finding the pages on mobile to be a bit skewed laterally?! :dntknw:

• Like! 1

33 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Howdy. Has the page formatting gone a bit south perhaps? Or am I the only one finding the pages on mobile to be a bit skewed laterally?! :dntknw:

Hi Androdion!

Can link you link here page yr looking at in Wiki?

Ill check it out

:D

gogo

Well, on the last couple of days I've browsed the Barbarian and Amazon pages, as well as some set items' and CAs' pages for both. They were suffering from a bad case of "lateralus". :D

(And before anyone asks, no I'm not a Tool fan! :3lmao:)

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Well, on the last couple of days I've browsed the Barbarian and Amazon pages, as well as some set items' and CAs' pages for both. They were suffering from a bad case of "lateralus". :D

(And before anyone asks, no I'm not a Tool fan! :3lmao:)

lol...yeeks

Androdion though can you please share specific page from wiki giving you error or distorted page on your phone? Im actually going through it now, and want to make sure I'm seeing what you are

maybe its something that's passed, or was just temp issue with our hosting?

:superman: 

gogo

Screenshot_20200812-093755_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b86a721b54cbc017e7676df89f0e51c9.jpg     Screenshot_20200812-093803_Chrome.thumb.jpg.210fa7a5c25090783a948871fc1b5cc8.jpg     Screenshot_20200812-093845_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0b3de2ba32e16ba2f9639086f415c09b.jpg     Screenshot_20200812-093940_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c3515f261cb1a200ca105140d2a3eeee.jpg

Last one is from Hellknight's Shield. All of those screenies were taken with maxed out zoom on the pages.

yeeks

they do look distorted  sorry Androdion :cry:

Schot's been completely glued to his screen working on huge projects (both my uncles have been cracking the whip on him lately since Covid restructure :whip: 

@ https://amaranthebay.com/ 

I will go over this with him... I know we can steer him back to our wikiworld! !!

:superman:

gogo