Seperate Superspawn Mod for CMP & Vanilla

I once asked Flix about it, working from memory I believe there are some creature entries that need to be deleted because they're new to the mods. Otherwise it's mostly compatible. I can't quite recall where that post is though, sorry.

For vanilla and the first CM-patches xidragon did a tool. You could change spawn rate, drop time, make backups from savefiles automatically, ....

The original download site is down. As I said it worked with old CM-patches and old Windows...

There is a russian site which has a copy. Don't speak the language. The old german sites discussing the tool still exists, but they all link to the no longer existing site.

https://www.playground.ru/files/sacred_2_fallen_angel_sacred_tool_v4_03-133425/

The thing is, Enhanced Edition and CM Patch add spawns to creatures that may not exist in the vanilla game, so I don't know what happens when the game tries to spawn them without the corresponding creature entry in creatures.txt.  Maybe it crashes.  Maybe nothing happens, in which case there should be no issues using SuperSpawn from EE with any version of the game.