Sacred 2 - Frost Flare's stacking movement speed debuff

Hi,

I'm currently playing around with Frost Flare and I did not notice a stacking movement speed debuff. Rather the duration is renewed it seems. Wiki pros section says "Reduction in movement speed increases with consecutive casts on the same enemy". Can someone confirm or change the wiki entry?

Hey there ameaath.  I think the first line about debuff might be more accurate:

Opponent's Movement Speed -29.0%. Instantly slows target's run speed. A second blast will slow target even more.

The second blast would have a visibly less effect than the first since the effect would be diminished on the second casting because of the 29% modifier.  Is it possible the second debuff works but is just not as noticeable as the first?

I believe that you are correct, Schot. Also, additional casts of Frost Flare will continue the time in which the target is being slowed. If this Combat Art is modified with Frost the damage over time gives a nice 38% boost and most non-boss opponents will die quickly enough so that they cannot attack with effect. I suggest modifying it further with Icy Circle because it works efficaciously on small mobs. Glacial Thorns is my preferred Boss Slayer and I use Raging Nimbus for large mobs as it helps one level up quickly.

• Like! 1

The debuff effect stacks but at a certain point you're not going to see much change because you're not going to lower the speed below 0, so after a couple casts enemies are  just going to be walking.