14 RIPS Kill - Part 1

Ok..so last night Im doing a lazy phalanx, and I see Azerty has 14 RIPS on a deploy to a planet not to far away..it arrives in about 9 hrs, but he has defences ...lots of defences..but wait...he has no ABM''s.. what the..

DEFENCES BEFORE -

Defense

Rocket Launcher 3000 Light Laser 13000

Gauss Cannon 57 Ion Cannon 600

Plasma Turret 50 Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

DEFENCES AFTER -

Defense

Rocket Launcher 3000 Light Laser 792

Gauss Cannon 25 Ion Cannon 171

Small Shield Dome 1

His rank was 60 when I started, he had dropped to 65 half way thru, and will drop further Im sure.

Ok...so I launch my fleet to arrive seconds after his, recs had been sent earlier, I stuff it up slightly and he has 40 seconds to deploy. My last probe before the attack hits and I notice small shield dome pop up...not good, Vo phalanxes the hit every 5 secs just before it hits, he deploys and I recall with just a few spare seconds (I am constantly being hunted by spenoden so was concerned about being hit on the return) -

Well heres the thing, he deploys between planets, tho he has moons on both destination and launch point. I have all the details, so I plan to get Firearrow to attack his RIPS in 24 hrs when they arrive, forcing him to recall, and giving me my first RIP hit. Wish me luck :Just_Cuz_21: