Hey there~

Hello! :bye:

I'm pretty new to the whole forum thing so sorry if I'm a litte... nervous? I guess. Okay, so. That's me: My name is Lea, I'm 26 years old and I just heard about Sacred about one year ago. I've discovered this forum quite a while ago but I was to shy to participate in such a great community. But now I'm here - so hello everyone! (again)
If you got any questions feel free to ask. :gogo:

Seeya! 

~Lea

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, Leary said:

Hello! :bye:

I'm pretty new to the whole forum thing so sorry if I'm a litte... nervous? I guess. Okay, so. That's me: My name is Lea, I'm 26 years old and I just heard about Sacred about one year ago. I've discovered this forum quite a while ago but I was to shy to participate in such a great community. But now I'm here - so hello everyone! (again)
If you got any questions feel free to ask. :gogo:

Seeya! 

~Lea

Bravo Lea for having found your way to the worlds greatest collection of Sacred STuff !

Have fun with the game, community and mods... welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

crigon_04.gif

Hello, Lea! Welcome, I hope that you enjoy our polite little community here. If there is anything that you need help with please let us know because you are sure to find people willing to provide answers and solutions. There's a wealth of resources here for the Sacred games, so have fun!

Oh, by the way, which game of the Sacred franchise do you like especially and what player character do you prefer? Also, how do you pronounce your name... is it "Lee," "Lee-ah," or something different? We hope to have you back soon.

:agreed:

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!
Fremde, etranger, stranger.
Gluklich zu sehen, je suis enchante,
Happy to see you, bleibe, reste, stay.

Leave you troubles outside!
So - life is disappointing? Forget it!
We have no troubles here! Here life is beautiful...

Hi! 

Thanks to all for all your welcomes! :gogo:
Actually, I didn't played as much. I like Sacred 1 and the vampiress. Not sure if that's my favorite but I kinda stuck with it :secret:
It's more a... Leah I guess. 

~ Lea