We are Looking for a DarkMatters Sig for Sacred

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Hey guys

We are canvassing our community here for a sig for DarkMatters-Sacred

Sacred 2 is coming fast and other fan sites have already made their presence known on the new official game site here:

http://www.sacred2.com/community/fanpages.html

There are three examples of fansite banner/sigs there and we would like to know if anyone here could possibly whip something up for us.

There are just two things that we are asking the artist to keep in mind when creating:

1-The new Sacred 2 logo should be a part of it. This is the image here:

sacred_2small.jpg

*click for larger image*

2. The words DarkMatters and Sacred must be on the sig as well.

Thanks guys and good luck!

:o

gogo

Here are 4 attempts....

The blue sacred logo is a bit of a bastich to work into pics, but I'll try some more ! :)

Any suggestions would help the cause !!

banner1.jpg

banner2.jpg

banner3.jpg

banner4.jpg

Guest gogoblender

Yee Haw!

Sorry to get back to this thread so late, but I like the work being done here so far Scleameth.

The first four were a bit too busy for my taste?

I really like the work you did with the graphic on sigs 5, 6, and 7

Having different colors for an array of sigs/bannaers is great and you also managed to fit in the new Sacred 2 logo which I think is genius.

I'm always a fan of the austere and much like our D.a.r.k. sigs which just say the words D.a.r.k. on it. Perhaps having just the words The Fellowship of DarkMatters with the new Sacred 2 logo could be another aproach as well?

5, 6 and 7, for me all , work.

If you wanted to make anything else, mabye we could try just putting the words The Fellowship of Dark Matters and the new Sacred 2 logo on a banner and see how that could work as well? Would a Monochrome Option work as well? Or maybe just making the sig in the black and purple/blue colors of the Sacred 2 site itself?

The reason that we're asking for the extra words is because the biggest clan in SAcred right now is DA...Descendants of Ancaria, and it's being shortened to DA. What's happening is that now DarkMatters is being shortened to DM and I think this could get confusing.

I think that if we start using the words The Fellowship of Dark Matters from now on on the sigs and Banners it could help with keeping our name not confused with Clan Da's

Thanks for the time, Scleameth it's very much appreciated.Yeeks, this got difficult I'm so sorry, but some of this stuff is just getting discovered as we go along. If you want to keep with this then awesome and much appreciated!

heh, if it's getting too complicated maybe we can wring Schot into helping out wiht this.

Finally though...we have our first sig with the word Dark Matters on it!

:tongue:

gogo

p.s. As a note..the number of sig/banners that peeps wish to submit is unlimited. We expect to be running a clan with about 50 people in it and having an array of different sigs for different people to choose from is a great option to offer :P

p.s. in terms of austerity here is a link to the sig/banners that ogame offers all of it's players

http://www.ogame.org/portal/?go=downloads&lang=org

maybe that can be of some help to any that are looking to help out with banner/sigs for The Fellowship of DarkMatters.

:4rofl:

With a bit more time, patience and... skill, who knows ?

:drinks: to the guy who did some internet 'research' today

bangif.gif

Edited by gogoblender: This sig is beautiful, but I'm really sorry guys the file size is too big to use here at FDM. Another forum though? muhahha :devil:

Edited by gogoblender

Wow Scleameth, lol. You're a machine! :drinks:

Love the style of the first 3 in your previous post! Very sharp. :devil: Oh and the bar code idea. Love that too, haha. Looks like you're having a blast. Your boss should be sick more often. :D

Guest gogoblender

Of that five done by Scleameth, I like the first three

Scleameth regarding yer friend's work and that red one he did...

Wow!

:)

gogo

p.s. I love reinterpretting a theme. It's one of my most enjoyable life methods. Finding an unlimited take on an idea gives so many ways of making great stuff.

Ayup...room for all

Ty Scleameth for all this effort

hey...whenever you have the itch to sig make...we've got the space

and like I said...we're looking to run a big clan for this one

:drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me the strict rules for the SIG / banner requirements

Ill be glad to give it a go once I know the file heigth / width & file size requirements

For ogame I had run into a little problem being oversized signatures lol

I think kiwanse removed 8 of them I had made lols - to bad I was doing so good

im getting proficient with photoshop and I use ulead cool 3d production studio

I think ill vector the Sacred 2 logo and then add texture onto for one - with several variants

then mess around with various layers

I am clueless to the game itself - besides ogame I am strictly a computer hardware junkie

a good source for graphics to possibly rip would be nice

anyone wanting to send me a care package of graphics

my email is imajicana@hotmail.com

im just gotten situated after my real life CRASH :yay:

GOGO ill do what I can ...

Hey Hc!

okay here we go

our stats for the sig are exactly the same as the ogame one except that we allow a max of 50 kb which is larger than what ogame allows.

Thought you'd like that.

Okay regarding images and sourcing, here is what we need.

First of all Sacred 2 is a knock off off Diablo. A goodish part of this community, in fact a lot of us that play ogame all originally came from the sacred game whose community is here:

http://eng.sacred-game.com/index.php

that's the online forum for the original sacred.

The Sacred two website has just come out...here is the link to it here:

http://sacred2.com/

The logo at the top left of the page is mandatory for our sig as well as the words:

The Fellowship of Dark Matters

options:

The word Sacred, the word Sacred 2, anything like that is cool.

It's primarily a fantasy game with tons of hack and slash and was known as one of the first hackn'slash games with tones of blood.

Here is another link to another site, wolfe's lair, with some more images to inspire you and show you the toons who people our online Hardcore world:

http://wolfes-lair.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/S...2Characters.htm

The seraphim character is a sexy battle angel with techno robotic wings and the body of Pamela Anderson

oowah

As well, just inputing the words "sacred wallpaper" into google gives you a whole bunch of images of the characters in the game as wel as wallpapers showing imagery that can inspire the sig.

HOpe this helps if you need any more ideas on sourcing help please contact me

As requested I've sent you a message with a copy of all this posted here to your email addy.

Cheers!

:cow_white:

gogo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of the most polished. I like it's subtlety and work with the fades.

Definitely one of my favorites.

:Just_Cuz_12:

gogo

p.s. If this makes it easier for you in the future Scleamteth, just FDM or The Fellowship of DarkMatters is fine. heh, have fun with the extra space. Again, thanks for all the submissions!

Aaaaaamazing work Scleameth! I must say I really do love these last two. Excellent. As you once said to me I can see in your work. "Wow! You seem to out perform yourself with every avy(sig in this case)!!!

Bravo! :Just_Cuz_12: