Borg making an intro

Well I am brand new here but looking thru the treads I see a lot nice people and comments so in a way of introducing my self let me say my one ( and sadly ) main distinction in ogame is as far as I have found I am the oldest player here 63 going on 64 this summer. But still ride motorcycles and love computer games. ;) It's a little late so I will add pictures and more later just making sure this is working now :crazy:

Guest gogoblender

heya Borg and welcome to the boards!

Yer First post was a great story about yourself that I was able to bring it into this section here where everyone can say hi to you and buy you drinks.

oh yeah, this bar has a lot of drinks...so drink...and go for the green stuff. Erialc knows where its kept and she'll be sher ta tell you about what happens when too much green abounds.

;)

lol, and game.

Have fun on the threads and welcome to the community.

Cheers!

:crazy:

gogo

Greetings, welcome, and all that! Hmmm, yeah, you got me beat by a couple of decades . . . but only a couple. ;) Sounds like you may have peaked around a bit already, so enjoy and post freely.

Hi Borg, Welcome to DarkMatters ;)

Looking forward to reading more of you on here...and pics are always great!

See you in the bar :crazy:

Cheers

Claire :o

Hi and welcome Borg :o

Borg of ex-TLA fame?

If I remember correctly, you commented on one of my planet names, back in the days of the Spawn/TLA three million year war :crazy:

Head over to the bar, but watch out for the green faerie, she bites (in the most delightful way)

;)

Thanks everyone for the nice greetings. Mmmmm? I seem to notice either the word bar or drinks mention a whole lot. I LOVE IT I'VE FOUND A HOME ;)

And yes Arianna it's me x-TLA now in Jin-Roh.

I am semi-retired and work two days aweek only so after this hard work week for me ends I will set up the pictures etc.

Head over to the bar, but watch out for the green faerie, she bites (in the most delightful way)

:P

Does she leave little green teeth marks? :)

guess that would be the green tooth mark fairy ( or depending where you live) faerie

Either way green teethmarks? mmmm? that might replace the currant trend of tribal tattoo's *lol* :devil:

Let me throw out a thank you to Gogoblender censored.gifThanks now due to ogame and you turning me on to the D.A.R.K. MATTERS forum I know longer have a life at all th_fbc23627.gif

Guest gogoblender

heheh, no problem with the happiness quotient bein on the greater side.

It's an amazing community and even better cuz yer a part of it.

Now...let's see what you can do in some of those cooking threads

:blink:

gogo

p.s. Dang...another nice smiley from you... good one borg +++

Thanks gogo after awhile and after many posts you will see I don't brag I just love to have fun posting BUT when it comes to cooking I can only be beat by professionals and not some of them If anyone one does have a cooking question PLEASE feel free to ask. I love to cook and BBQ ( I have a 2 bbq's on my front porch ) and thank goodness I have kept my weight down to 200 lbs ( 90.71 kilo's)body-builder2.gif

Indy13 - you mean there is a life besides ogame and computers ? *lol*11_9_10.gif