Content:Hi, sorry but if you can send this message at your friends to possible application because I try to register in the forum but say a Error Registration and the web Freeze (NO download information to continuos)...well first I believe that agree with the point put Aurora saying:We are looking for peeps that are:

-active players : I see my a account every day ...

- have a good sense of humour: well if we will meet us I dont dude that we will good friends

- want to be part of the Dark Matters community  : yes,I want ... because in the alliance im now are disordered and dont help, because they want points .....

-and of course have a heap of fun....and a heap of bloodshed

well if you need more about me o why want join us just tell me and will send a PM

Well...long time to post here ehehe I have problems with forum but ...all is right now, I send a PM to erialc with this text...

Hello Marka-Ragnos!

Welcome to D.A.R.K. MAtters

I have moved your application internally and we will then get back to you via this forum's pm system in a few days.

Take the time to look around the forum and see you in the bar!

P.S.: I like your choise of Sith Lord name :)

Guest gogoblender

oowah...a sith lord on the dark boads

Welcome to darkmatters marka-ragnos. You're in good hands. Check out the forum and get to know the place. We've got some ez-post threads goin in Key Largo that are great fer new peeps here to sink their teeth into.

Cheers and have fun!

:)

gogo