Hey all, just stopped in to say Hi!

I haven't been here in a while, just wanted to let ya all know what's been going on.

Since Rahvin left Vendetta altogether, he gave me founder status to Crazy8s in server 1, everyone went inactive on me and I disbanded the alliance. I'm still playing there as SalDaPsycho and was given founder status of Legion.TC and I'm trying to keep that going. I've been able to reach 11th - 12th in ranking there!

I'm playing as my Space4K name in servers 2 & 3, Impaler, and I'm in DLV in both of those servers.

It's good to see D.A.R.K. on top, and doing very well in the game!

Guest gogoblender

Mister Bananas Sir!

Great seein ya and postin back in form heh. It seems like yer as busy as ever but awesome to see that yer keepin good and please say hi to Rahvin when you see him, he was a huge part of the initial thrust of D.a.r.k. Vendetta and the team has never stopped.

ayup...ERialc and Kat have a touch with the community. Seems like Vendetta is D.a.r.k.'s highest profile game now with the standings of that team second to none.

Thanks for the kind words Tony and I'm even going to give a shout out for the D.a.r.k. Captains that have brought Vendetta to the very top.

Congratulations you guys...

y'all get one free appointment with da green fairy!

:devil:

gogo

Hey Tony :D

:drinks: Great to see you here again and catch up with you...sounds like you are doing well Gratz with your ranking on Server 1 :devil: Hows it going there running Legion?

It's great to see you back here and hope you'll be back soon again :D

Thanks for the kind words about D.a.r.k Vendetta Tony and if you see Rahvin or any of the other guys please tell them Hi and to stop by the bar next time they get a chance :sigh:

Take Good care...now race you to the bar :heart:

Claire :hugs: