Back after a very long period

Well, while the people that have been on the forum since close to its beginnings might know me, newer people probably don't have a clue who I am, which is why I'm posting here and not in a different section.

Anyway I'll use the condensed version.

At first I met most of the people on the sacred board, then started visiting DaGirl's forum which got me into playing OGame as well. After that followed a controversial alliance split with me and gogo founding D.A.R.K. One thing lead to another and so we needed a forum thus dark matters being born. The rest about DARK and the forum is known, they kept growing ever since.

As for me I quit OGame more than a year back but still stayed on the forum for a while only to leave later due to problems in RL. And well, now I am back...

Also for the people that do know me I want to apologize for leaving without saying a thing. Even though it might have looked like the right choice back then I still regret it, so sorry guys and hope that you can forgive me.

Guest gogoblender

ooowah...welcome back Indy!

It's been a long time mister :drinks:

Np fer the egress man. RL happens and sometimes it's bigger than the game.

Great seein ya back and maybe we'll even get to see more of you if you start playin again.

Have a look around dude...as you can see we've got quite a few more members from when you first were here and we were only four :devil:

Check out some of the threads, have a look around and get to know the most awesome online community around again.

Cheers and have fun!

:D

gogo

Wow Indy!

:drinks: How the debil are you? It's great to see you again ahh...the beginnings of D.a.r.k hehe you took me back then :D

Lets head off to the bar and have a drink and a gossip :D

Claire :devil:

ooowah...welcome back Indy!

It's been a long time mister ;)

Np fer the egress man. RL happens and sometimes it's bigger than the game.

Great seein ya back and maybe we'll even get to see more of you if you start playin again.

Have a look around dude...as you can see we've got quite a few more members from when you first were here and we were only four :bow:

Check out some of the threads, have a look around and get to know the most awesome online community around again.

Cheers and have fun!

:)

gogo

You know I'll start to look more and more into the threads and start posting, don't know how much I'll post since I guess I have to get back into the feel of the forum but I'll do my best. :)

Wow Indy!

:3lmao: How the debil are you? It's great to see you again ahh...the beginnings of D.a.r.k hehe you took me back then ;)

Lets head off to the bar and have a drink and a gossip ;)

Claire :)

Claire! It's nice to see you again as well. Hmm let's see, last time I left dues some RL issues that made me decide that trying to cope with both them and my online issues would be almost impossible so I left without a notice. I probably could have return sooner but probably I just didn't know how exactly should I do it so I just kept postponing it.

Other than that I could say I have less things to worry about since I'm in uni now so life's pretty good at the moment. :damn, no more green fairy smilie:

Welcome back to D.A.R.K. MAtters!

I heard some stories about you! :gogo:

Dan, that makes it sound like I'm some sort of mythical creature, lol. Heh, nice to see that even people I didn't met have heard about me. As well as the fact that people that I met remember me. I guess it's the sign that at one point I was someone...

Overall, it's nice to be back. :)

Holy smokes, the legend returns...

Welcome back Indy13, sure is nice to hear from you again.

Are you playing OGame again? and if so, where [what universe] ?

Legend, lol! :)

Nah, not playing ogame anymore, ogame is evil I tell ya, EVIL!

Though I might start playing Imperia Online, not sure yet, gotta do more research on it.

So, how's my account? :P

Legend, lol! :4rofl:

Nah, not playing ogame anymore, ogame is evil I tell ya, EVIL!

Though I might start playing Imperia Online, not sure yet, gotta do more research on it.

So, how's my account? :P

Your account was a blast to play. It's rated in the top 100, has 2 moons, jumpgates, lunar phalanx's, RIPS, a top 100 fleet and pretty good mines thankfully. I've done about 25 HoF's with it. Unfortunately Universe 9 is dying a slow death with only about 2,700 players [and 1/2 of them are banned, inactive or on vacation]. There's not much left for raiding or crashing. It's too bad really. I just accumulate rez and build mines, getting a little boring.

Heyas Indy! Welcome back my friend. :4rofl:

Sorry I'm late for the party! Great to see you back. :)

Nice to see you again as well. ^_^

Your account was a blast to play. It's rated in the top 100, has 2 moons, jumpgates, lunar phalanx's, RIPS, a top 100 fleet and pretty good mines thankfully. I've done about 25 HoF's with it. Unfortunately Universe 9 is dying a slow death with only about 2,700 players [and 1/2 of them are banned, inactive or on vacation]. There's not much left for raiding or crashing. It's too bad really. I just accumulate rez and build mines, getting a little boring.

Damn you did well! Heh, you increased the account value by more than a million points. It's sad to hear that the universe is dieing though. :P