Sacred 2 graphics problem

Greetings! I played Sacred 2 on my laptop for a few months with the v-sync off (since I want more performance) and the game felt very good in terms of fps and performance.

However, yesterday I had a Windows update that updated my graphic card (an integrated Intel Iris 5100) driver too and the game went crazy right after. 

As showed in the attached file below, I encounter this strange graphic issue ONLY when I have the v-sync off. No matter if I play on lowest or highest details, this thing only occurs when I have the v-sync set to off. Once I enable it, it's all gone.

Any solutions or suggestions to get rid of this issue? I kinda want to play the game with the v-sync off because it lags my game a lot since the specs of my laptop aren't that good for gaming. 

spacer.png

PS: Sorry for the bad quality of the file

Edited by RavenLight

Funky stuff mate! :wacko:

Anyway, I was under the impression that you couldn't run the game with an integrated GPU, maybe it's my memory tricking me. Does the game lag too much with V-Sync enabled? If not just leave it be I guess. If not you can always rollback your driver to an earlier version. You need to remove it and then install a custom version of it, preferably the one that was working well before the update.

8 hours ago, Androdion said:

Funky stuff mate! :wacko:

Anyway, I was under the impression that you couldn't run the game with an integrated GPU, maybe it's my memory tricking me. Does the game lag too much with V-Sync enabled? If not just leave it be I guess. If not you can always rollback your driver to an earlier version. You need to remove it and then install a custom version of it, preferably the one that was working well before the update.

I can play the game with an integrated GPU on medium settings or below. I can play with the v-sync on but when large groups of enemies shows up or when lots of spells are thrown, it lags. Not that much but it can be frustrating. 

I'll try to rollback the driver version though when I'll be on my laptop later on.