Man blames unicorn for accident

Americans never stop amaze me....

While claiming that a unicorn was driving your truck while youre drunk and/or stoned might not be counted as absurd, still claiming the same thing after sobering up definetly is.

Guest gogoblender

Wow!

That Unicorn sher is ubiquitous during the christmas season...maybe we got the legend all down wrong and it's really all about Santa and his 8 evil unicorns that run hell and havok once their long 24 hour christmas shift is over?

Maybe?

:)

gogo

p.s. okeee...I can only take so many evil-are-all-american jokes... Me Parents are american and if my mom started reading this kinda stuff she'd come down and force curry balls upon you till you brayed sorry out loud fifty million times. :drinks:

p.s. okeee...I can only take so many evil-are-all-american jokes... Me Parents are american and if my mom started reading this kinda stuff she'd come down and force curry balls upon you till you brayed sorry out loud fifty million times. :drinks:

Your mom is scary. :)

Guest gogoblender
But we have to take digs at America....! :bow:

:)

~Doom

heh...guess you've never had my mom's super spicy curry rolls

muhahah...take a shot at my family and prepare to meet Mister Toilet

:drinks:

gogo

I've grown up with real Sri Lankan curry!

I can take the rolls!

:cha (18):

~Doom

P.S. Anyway anyone can tease us about our awful perfomance in the recent UNICEF report

Coooome on Beowulf. Fess up. We know it was you. The police departments description given matches you exactly. Right up to the tip of the horn. :cha (18):