Our new rules are now up...any feedback, suggestions or comments?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

hey guys

WHEW!

After a ton of wheedling, back and forthing and almost endless edits iover the last two weeks and with the amazing help of the best mod team in the land, erialc's superb formatting skills and a super surprise guest appearance by HighLander (Formerly Celebrimbor) who wrote up our entire first draft we now have our FDM rules.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3754

Rules are a tough :drunkards:

Courage v.s. compassion.

Too much of any of them and all of us can get left out somewhere we really don't want to be :drunkards: .

So now they're up...

and...

we'll keep adding to our body of legalities whilst trying to keep the heart which we think is a big part of the strength of this community.

So if you guys see Claire or Highlander walkin down the hall give em extra big hugs for me...

or...

a deliciously fine cheese and chocolate wheel.

And

dont' forget to wrap it in love :drunkards:

Much love you guys

Staff, community, players...everyone

Much Love

:drunkards:

gogo

What can I say, you did a great job with those rules. They're not very long and they focus exactly on the things that matter the most in keeping a community friendly and united. Also the somewhat lighter tone at some points removes the boring appeal generally asociated with reading rules but it's limited enough not to distract the reader from the subject.

Other than that I never followed any rules when posting just used common sense as well as adjusted my style depending on the reaction of people and I'll pretty much continue to do so. :drunkards: @ Gogo

Also, The Speaking of That of Which We Do Not Speak Of. <--- Pure gold ^_^

Excellent work! I read (carefully) through everything and found nary an error. It all makes sense, it all seems appropriate, and nothing is glaringly missing. Well done!

:drunkards::drunkards:

Guest gogoblender

Thanks everyone!

They were long in coming but everyone on the mod team I think is extremely satisfied with how they look, sound and "feel"

Bhj has justed added a final touch by adding links to the table of contents which turn the rules into a sort of FAQ.

It adds an extra level of functionality which really makes our posting principles something which we take a great deal of pride in.

You guys know who wants the sports cars, right? :)

Again, thank you all for the words.

Cheers from the Gang!

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

yeah they worked out well,huh?

Even someone like me who normally skips anything even close to looking like a rule thinks these can make our way into good posting habits

:thumbsup:

gogo