I did this Iq test - thought others may want to give it a go here - it took me a sec to get in the swing of things - but it doesnt take long at all - you can do yours here >>>

IQ Test

Heres my score -

I scored 104 - I tried to post the image here but for some reason it would not work

Questions about factual knowledge and visual memory have nothing to do with IQ tests. Analogies and math questions used in this particular test require the person taking the test to have completed a certain level in education. On the other hand visual sequences and spatial interpretation follow the rules of IQ tests correctly. But overal this isn't an IQ test, more like an education level test.

Btw, I scored 139 on their "most difficult IQ test", yet still find it flawed.

Guest gogoblender

I did this Iq test - thought others may want to give it a go here - it took me a sec to get in the swing of things - but it doesnt take long at all - you can do yours here >>>

IQ Test

Heres my score -

I scored 104 - I tried to post the image here but for some reason it would not work

This is the best IQ Test ever... I got 116!

WOO HOO!

Yee haw, great find anestty!

Show us some more dude...

Bring it on!

+++

:whip:

gogo

p.s. heh, I remember takin a bunch of these kinds of tests fer a crazy job a while back ago. lol, they can get so complicated. I think it was an interview for some Disney job here in Montreal and I had to go for a psych profile that took me eight hours at the Societe Pierre Boucher. Man...now THAT was long :D

Let's see couldn't do any(lacked the general knowledge, which has nothing to do with IQ...)and half the test has nothing to do with IQ... :whip:

but I've scored 134 on the original IQ test

:D

~Doom