Glowing effects

My character glows when equip certain rings, or if I socket them in gear with the blacksmith. I think that are the rings which increase the last stat Resistance, but may be coincidence.

First I want to know what means that glow. And second, is possible to turn off with edition or mods?

• Like! 1

Ahhhh, the glows!

I remember when the game was first released and everyone started looking "funny" ...took a while for folks to figure it out, we had lots of fun putting together resistance suits to take out baddies!

:viking:

gogo

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, RuDDicK said:

Sacred Underworld\PAK

Download

You are a hero, worked like a charm, no need to restart the game.

Should upload this to Nexusmods to gain more visibility, this simple texture is the day and night for people who don't like their RPGs with constant FX like walking Christmas trees. Devs should add options to disable FX by categories. A big thank you!

On 7/23/2020 at 5:18 AM, RuDDicK said:

Sacred Underworld\PAK

Download

Now, are there texture replacements for all of the other special effects in special gear? Like the multiple effects from the Sereish Steel of Thunder sword, and other items which have their own illumination when they do magic damage, or fire, etc.

9 hours ago, Valkyr said:

Now, are there texture replacements for all of the other special effects in special gear? Like the multiple effects from the Sereish Steel of Thunder sword, and other items which have their own illumination when they do magic damage, or fire, etc.

Download

• Thanks! 1
4 hours ago, RuDDicK said:

Perfect, and customizable, I can remove only the raw fire effect from the blade, but leaving the nice glare effect from the pommel. Thank you.

Where may I find those files? Maybe I will need more in the future.