"Best" set up to play Sacred 2

I have a doubt regarding ( and I know this is a subjective topic but please bear wth me ) what is in your opinion to play sacred 2.

In my case, I have Sacred 2 Gold installed and on top of it the CP 1.60. 

But todat I have been going through the mods and I want to know what is what tou folks think is the "perfect" set up. 

I think my game as it is is awesome, but I wanted to know your opinion since maybe I am missing something nice.

• Like! 1
41 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Short version is this:

• Enhanced Edition - Your setup with added difficulty/scaling and better rewards, like a bit more oomph on everything. Has a module with different CAs on every class.
  • Diablo 2 Fallen - As above but with a lot of new enemies and quests, much of Diablo 2 has been transposed to Sacred 2. Its optional module increases spawn density (and subsequently XP gain).
  • Addendum - A different view of the game with much added stuff like different skills and limits, changes the Sacred 2 vanilla experience into something else.

There's no "perfect setup" since what every player prefers is different, but if you're a newbie to the game yours is as good as it gets. Once you're more acquainted with the game you could try any of these mods for a different experience with the game.

Thanks. This is clarifying.

• Like! 1
17 minutes ago, soymatiasbarrios said:

Thanks. This is clarifying.

59 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Short version is this:

• Enhanced Edition - Your setup with added difficulty/scaling and better rewards, like a bit more oomph on everything. Has a module with different CAs on every class.
  • Diablo 2 Fallen - As above but with a lot of new enemies and quests, much of Diablo 2 has been transposed to Sacred 2. Its optional module increases spawn density (and subsequently XP gain).
  • Addendum - A different view of the game with much added stuff like different skills and limits, changes the Sacred 2 vanilla experience into something else.

There's no "perfect setup" since what every player prefers is different, but if you're a newbie to the game yours is as good as it gets. Once you're more acquainted with the game you could try any of these mods for a different experience with the game.

Until now never really conceived of those mods as being the three big mods for this game...seeing them listed as you just did Androdion makes me think about all the years these teams have put into this game... years :blink:

Good for you Matias that you've got chock solid choices to delve into ...they are games almost unto themselves...and the new amount of content they add is astonishing!

:bounce:

gogo

ps my favorite set up, of course, was after finishing work waaay early in the mornings (this was years and years ago ) with a frosty beer by me side to just grind away the Hard Core servers :viking: 

• Thanks! 1