I am going to start this thread but not put my age in YET. I want to give you all a chance but I bet I win ( not that I want to) the oldest player.phiphi.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Borg, you get to guess...here are some clues:

The #1 Song in the year I was born was... "How much is that Doggie in the Window"

DDE was elected for his first term in office

The Academy Award for Best Picture went to "The Greatest Show on Earth"

Albert Schweitzer won the Nobel Peace Prize

The Summer Olympics were held in Helsinki, Finland

The NY Yankees won the World Series.

How Old am I?

OK Borg, you get to guess...here are some clues:

The #1 Song in the year I was born was... "How much is that Doggie in the Window"

DDE was elected for his first term in office

The Academy Award for Best Picture went to "The Greatest Show on Earth"

Albert Schweitzer won the Nobel Peace Prize

The Summer Olympics were held in Helsinki, Finland

The NY Yankees won the World Series.

How Old am I?

Or one could just check your profile. :)

As for me I'm not the youngest nor the oldest. :o

Borg has me by a ways,

But I am older than Claire,

I beat Coops by a few days,

Although my Birthday's unfair.

I was late by just one day,

Else my coming all would rue,

All the righteous would pay,

'Cause the :) will have his due. :o

So when is MY birthday?

o.k. Highlander I admit I had to cheat to find the year you were born. But you still loose I was born when Casablanca won the best picture awardsmiliebleh7qp.gif

Come on what am I seeing here man hideing there years and ErialC as a lady tells heres with no problem.

Come on have some you know what LOL. By the way I am 24. :)

I hate this thread! But I also love it. Sadly I'm sure I beat you all - :)

I'm stumped on Ike's quiz - but I'll keep trying :o

I was born in the Chinese year of the Fire Horse - in Singapore. There pretty rare - so its not hard to work out

Age is a funny thing - I embrace change, nothing surer in life. But some people fight and resent it.

I hate this thread! But I also love it. Sadly I'm sure I beat you all - :)

I'm stumped on Ike's quiz - but I'll keep trying :cow_white:

I was born in the Chinese year of the Fire Horse - in Singapore. There pretty rare - so its not hard to work out

Age is a funny thing - I embrace change, nothing surer in life. But some people fight and resent it.

You were born in 1906?

:o

Nope Katran we are not hiding our years we are just having fun with hopfully is a fun subject

Indy13 is 106 !jawdrop.gif

Oh no! My secret identity has been revealed, must attempt to hide this.

Uhm, LIES! Nothing but LIES! :(

Highlander has me by 2 years. DDE was already inaugurated whan I was born. Willie Mays made "The Catch" in the World series that year (off Vic Wertz of Cleveland Indians) -- probably the only year the Yanks didn't get to the series.

BTW year of the horse comes along every 12 years, so Indy13 could be several ages. I may be a horse, but maybe not, since I was born right around the Chinese New year. By western calendar, I'm a horse.

edit: Oops I misread that. Indy was quoting Anessty, so Anessty is a horse.

Edited by gial
Highlander has me by 2 years. DDE was already inaugurated whan I was born. Willie Mays made "The Catch" in the World series that year (off Vic Wertz of Cleveland Indians) -- probably the only year the Yanks didn't get to the series.

BTW year of the horse comes along every 12 years, so Indy13 could be several ages. I may be a horse, but maybe not, since I was born right around the Chinese New year. By western calendar, I'm a horse.

edit: Oops I misread that. Indy was quoting Anessty, so Anessty is a horse.

Me is fire tiger, RAWR!

:drinks:

I am not even close, but I will add that someone in my alliance (in a different uni) was in his 70's, I'm not sure exactly how old, but he is a grandpa. We also had a 50 something college professor. Imagine him playing ogame during class. :)

I am not even close, but I will add that someone in my alliance (in a different uni) was in his 70's, I'm not sure exactly how old, but he is a grandpa. We also had a 50 something college professor. Imagine him playing ogame during class. :woot:

looooooooooooooooooooooool

:oooo:

joke:)

I have 23

For all of ogame's bad sides, lol, this is a part of I'ts brilliance...the fact that anyone can play it from all over the world and they can be any age.

It's a new form of activity, onlining is, that strips away a lot of the prejudices of age and finally begin the stance of having everyone attempt to start at the same starting line.

Hey..I just got my gramma online two years ago.

Go Gramma!

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. kiki, hey...good seeing ya here again...don't be a stranger and hang our more!

And...some of us are playing IMperia online in April...join up with Dark!

I am not even close, but I will add that someone in my alliance (in a different uni) was in his 70's, I'm not sure exactly how old, but he is a grandpa. We also had a 50 something college professor. Imagine him playing ogame during class. :oooo:

mmmm wish he would have posted here in this forum since he is in his 70's I would loose YIPPPE yupi3ti.gifThis a poll I would love to loose.

Now is the youngest 15 so far?