Athrin saying Hi :D

^^ So ive been hearing alot about darkies lately and well with Ike not being anywhere else but the Oboards and Here I decided that I poke in and say hi :)

Then of course theirs Yaga who was nice polite and helped me out on baiting someone too attack me ^^, so far every darkie ive met has been extreamly nice and kind even if I was a total stranger, so I thought I should return all the niceness and pop around on the darkie boards :(

now heres my little Intro ^^

Hi everyone, Im Zach ^_^

in Ogame

Ive been though 22 Wars in DE spent most of my time in uni11 DE, I was the leader of a very popular alliance ((not the original leader)) called Great Wolfs in DE and at my peak before the wolfs Vs DANG war I had been within top 5 and top 3 Fleet.

ive been in 13 wars in .Org, I used too mostly be around uni2 but with all the people after me/fanboys of bigger players I dident have the time too dodge them all, so I left uni2 with my squeeky clean record of 43 players and 19 Alliances after me and not a single one ever got so much as a single LF off me ^^

Although I was pretty hated up by alot of people in uni2 I made over 190 Great friends ^^ and I was loved by 43 alliances ^_^

if you havent already guessed ive been around Ogame for a while and yet I lead a pretty nice RL ^_^

In real life

My name is Zach im 17 and im my varcity soccer teams captain as well as the football team captain ^^

I LOVE GOTH ROCK/Hardcore/Technoish bands, expcially german goth rock like Oomph I love the song of theirs titled Gott ist ein Popstar =====>http://youtube.com/watch?v=v9C831c5WVQ

I love soccer football snowboarding and skateboard, Ive almost gotten sponsored for snowboarding but had too turn it down last second because of my schooling :blush: It was hard too do but it will serve me better in the long run

Im very friendly and Im always a little shy at first when meeting people, and sadly I dont have msn v.v but I do use the IRC a lot and I hang out mostly in the DEAD channel.

sorry no pictures =P Only Monica/DEAD is allowed too see what I look like =D

Got any questions? Feel free too ask them ill be more than happy too awnser them ^^

also im a total flirt so ladies, Beware :unsure:

Edited by Athrin

Hey Athrin that was a fantastic Intro

Too bad you only came to visit so late in D.a.r.k's career in uni 9. Varsity soccor and football?

Are you plannin on goin scholarship?

ahhh, the Dead irc..that where the gang is these days?

And hey...the reason so many peeps are here today is to also show and post pix fer posterity

C'mon Athrin..the members pic thread awaits

:(

gogo

p.s. yeah yer seventeen but we have so many bars here at the FDM...I'm sher one of em will cut you some slack.

TAlk is there's good green stuff floatin around.

Ask Erialc fer the password to release the green fairy

:)

gogo

p.s.s. Cheers you and once again welcome to the boards!

yea im planning on being a fighter pilot like my dad grandfathers or going into the marines after I get out I hope too be a doctor or a fire fighter ^^

yea most of us hang out in the DEAD IRC but with DP leaving us and going into sin not as fun but theirs still always at least 4 people in their all the time :)

I was really busy before, but with almost all of my schooling done and the uni dieing I decided I had enough time too go chatting around the uni finally xD

hehe ^^ srys im really shy when it comes too pictures

Edited by Athrin

Wow, impressive introduction. ^_^

Hmm, a rock fan, yay! Me likes about 90% of what can be classified as metal. :unsure:

And yeah, we're all nice and friendly people, one of the best communities you'll find online. *feels modest :( *

Also, most important question, who's the guy in the avatar? :) I must know!

Almost forgeting, hi and welcome to dark matters! :blush:

Also, most important question, who's the guy in the avatar? I must know!

I dunno its somthing a friend of mine made for me ^^

bars o.o >_> *runs too bars*

. . . Im always a little shy at first when meeting people . . .

Yeah, you always seem so shy. :blink: Welcome and well met! Glad you popped by, it is always nice to see people from Uni 9 stopping in to Dark Matters. I've only got another 37 posts on the oGame Boards until I hit 666 and have to leave forever. :blink: So best to find me here. Hope you have fun and enjoy the company . . . and Bar.

Yeah, you always seem so shy. ;) Welcome and well met! Glad you popped by, it is always nice to see people from Uni 9 stopping in to Dark Matters. I've only got another 37 posts on the oGame Boards until I hit 666 and have to leave forever. :) So best to find me here. Hope you have fun and enjoy the company . . . and Bar.

:woot: theirs Ikey =D :oooo:

wow indy you found that out REALLY fast o.o im amazed O_o

Hehe, I came a tad too late. Seems like everyone is pulling from Ogame... whatever the officers are.

If not I might just give it a go. :D

Hehe, I came a tad too late. Seems like everyone is pulling from Ogame... whatever the officers are.

If not I might just give it a go. :P

once you start ogame youll find the magical wonders of coffie :D

:):P:oooo::wow::yay:

eeeeeeeee, lol, stay away from this game, Myles

NO love in ogame, lol...

Crashing, crying and crises...

o'crack...*shudder*

oh yeah..I have an account too

...oops

:rolleyes:

gogo

Hey Nice to see you around atrin I haven't been here in a while , if I may say so

how is it going with munson lol

the big guys must love you then right

gogogoblender how is my posting hehehehe

Hey Nice to see you around atrin I haven't been here in a while , if I may say so

how is it going with munson lol

the big guys must love you then right

lol with mumbum im gunna post the HoF on him later ontoday when I get unbanned from the Oboards :Just_Cuz_12:

then maybe the 17% and 18%s I did on his yesterday :)

@Doom

Thanks :P soon as I can get some free time ill hang out in a diffrant thread other than this one lol

I love this smiley

:Just_Cuz_12::Just_Cuz_12::Just_Cuz_12::4rofl::D:P:P:P

• 1 year later...