The Poison Lady

Hey everyone,

gogoblender asked me to post some Daemon Stuff here.

At the Moment, I am a little Bit lazy, so I'll just copy - modify - paste the Guides, I already put into the SIF.

I'll write some more, maybe even more interesting Stuff later.

The Idea of this One is really simple: Poison Cloud only - potential Mass Killer? I tested it with lots of Deamon Ladies (at least 15 times) and got to a Point, where I proudly can say: Jah, Poison Cloud IS a Mass Killer! And a nice Side Effect is, that she finds lots of Runes.

So here are the Facts/Recommendations and a video:

Skills & Attributes

lvl1: Weapon Lore (for Poison Cloud Damage)

-> 100 Points here. Experienced Players only choose it and get the Rest per Boni.

lvl1: Concentration (for its Regeneration)

-> 100 Points here.

lvl3: Constitution (for more Life)

-> Hold on Charlvl till 140!

lvl6: Agility (the Defence is, what we're intrested in)

-> at least 50 Points here.

lvl12: Axe Lore (explained later)

-> Maximum 28 Points.

lvl20: Armour (for more Resistance)

-> At least 50 Points here.

lvl30: Parry (for more Defence)

-> As many as you can invest.

lvl50: Dual Wielding (explained later)

-> Nothing, just good to have.

-----

At every Level Up, put the Point into Physical Regeneration.

That's good for some Life and the Regeneration of Poison Deamon/Poison Cloud.

-----

Combat Arts

Poison Deamon (Poison Cloud)

This is, what we kill with, the Poison Cloud.

The Best would be, if you kept the Reg Time of Poison Cloud about 50% of the Duration Time.

--- and just, if you want (but it isn't necessary) ---

Call of Death

Just bring it up to Level 36, where it's maxed in Time and Effect (60sec/6% Damage Bonus).

Equipment

Head

Pandora's Prophetic Circlet (Weapon Lore, experience) or Dralkcib's Sneer (Weapon Lore, +x to all Special Moves)

[note, that Pandora's Weapon Lore Bonus is higher than Dralkcib's at same Level and Difficulty]

Torso

Pandora's Scaly Armor oder some Rare with Reg Special Move and/or Weapon Lore.

[Pandora's Armour just would be a good defensive Alternative]

Belt

Dralkcib's Hips (+x to all Skills, RSM, phys. Reg)

Legs

Dralkcib's Bones (+Poison Deamon)

Shoes

Rares with RSM and/or Weapon Lore

Shoulders

Pandora's Evil Spur (+Poison Deamon, + to all Skills)

Arms

Hands

Weapons

-Fadalmar's Axe, complete [Axe Lore minimum 10] (a lot of Crit, also from Set Bonus and Fireballs)

-Tree Rage [Axe Lore minimum 28!] (+x to all Special Moves, Split and a Bunch of Poison Damage +xx%)

Rings/Amuletts

Those are just Reccomendations, you could put into sockets or equip it possible.

Arhles T'gaw's Hoop (Weapon Lore, Poison Damage +xx%, experience)

Goilomn Gilisfon's Brooch of Diligence (Weapon Lore, experience)

Dragon Ring* (phys Reg, Weapon Lore, RSM, experience, Crit)

Ring of the Dragonslayer* (a looooot of phys Reg, very good for Poison Cloud's Regeneration)

Pandoras Ring (Crit, Lifeleech)

Rares with RSM, Weapon Lore, Crit, Split, Poison Damage +xx%, Lifeleech.

[* I'm not sure, if they're called like that in the English Version. I'll try to some find Pictures of them]

Play Style

Her Strengh is her Weakness: The Poison Lady needs Groups of Enemies to level effectively. And the Plan is simple:

Cast Poison Deamon and (if you like) Call of Death.

Collect many, many Enemies, make sure, they all are near you.

Do your Poison Cloud and watch them die.

After a Moment of Running around do another Poison Cloud to kill the splitted Enemies.

Everything's dead and you can happily collect Items, you want.

The best experience-Location is Hell's Ridge. But it's very dangerous there, but still possible. Other Good Locations for this Lady are:

Orc Cave, Orc Desert, Lava Region, Ghost Forrest, Golem Cave (extremely dangerous, but my Favourite

(dunno, if they all are known like this here)

If you want to play her on Hell's Ridge or in the Valley of Tears, be warned! This Deamoness is nothing for weak Nerves and slow Fingers!

You have to react very fast in certain Cases and also need to be brave enough to collect very many Enemies together.

In Ancaria, she doesn't have any Problems in the right Locations (those with dense Enemy Population).

Addition:

There's an alternative Skilling, in my Opinion the 2nd-best One..

You could take Meditation or Hell Power instead of Axe Lore.

Therefore, you can use Call of Death and two finished Prototypes, that gives you a whole Bunch of extra RSM and Crit!

With Call of Death at Maximum (level 36 -> 60s, 6% Damage Bonus), you even can onehit the Enemies on Hell's Ridge (I'm sorry I don't know their english Names) on Platin with 8 Players on the Server! But to get that, you need some Sense for Perfection :blink:

So for now, that's it. I hope you like it and got curious.

And for any Questions: Just ask, I'll try to answer and solve any Problems. :o

Greets, Therion X

P.S.: Thehehe, I like this One: :blink:

Ahh excellent Guide TherionX :)

I have been thinking about a poison lady for a while now and after seeing some of the damage they can do and now seeing your guisde I might just have to make one!

Very nice Therion x. I really like the format you've chosen for this build. It's very concise. Most times when I see a posted build it pages long and feel as though I have to "commit" in order to read on. :)

This one however seems to have all the necessary parts without being very long at all.

Yay to shorter build posts! :woot:

• 2 months later...

Nice build you got there, I'm using the same kinda thing at the moment with my level 50 daemon but using fire Daemon aswell and also a 4xcombo of level 32 blazing disc for when I fight bigger enemies or groups.

MrA

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Folks,

gotta submit an Update, just to show, what's possible with this Daemoness.

shot0072tm0.jpg

Click for Fullview

Actually, she can do Crits of 1 Million to a Tarantula Mortis. But it's not usual (unfortunately :4rofl:)

After all, there's still Potential, gotta make her truly brutal for her Movie :3lmao:

Greets, Therion :3lmao:

Wow...that is potential.

One million against giant spiders?

Therion, out of curiosity, how much crit is this daemon doing now?

I'm running a new seraphim and she's got about 48...yours at about fifty as well? And I've heard that ROI on crit drops VERY quickly after a certain point...you believe that?

:4rofl:

gogo

Return on Investment. I read somewhere...maybe wnx? A awesome math paper on how roi on crit in underworld HUGELY diminshes after fifty percent.

I'm wondering if this is true.

:4rofl:

gogo

Hm, no Idea.. to be honest, I never heard of anything like that :4rofl:

To the Daemoness: I've just beaten the Campaign in nearly 100mins.

And this Time, Anducar had to swallow the Healing Pots :)

Just found the max-level Dralkcib's Bones and boosted Poison Daemon up to 449, with a new Base Damage of 120k.

It just starts to get brutal *grin*

And she's my little World Explorer.. already revealed 67% and still has Hell's Ridge (with all those huge Black Areas) and Valley of Tears to complete.

I love her. Meanwhile even more than my Hell Sphere Girl :4rofl:

Greeets, Therion :)

Honestly.. yeah.

As a Girl once cheated on me, I may do it as well once.. and I fear, now I did it :P

That Poison Girl is just awesome, really. She just got to Blink and even Poison Creatures are dead.

I don't even fear Nuk-Nuks with her. And I usualy fear them like Nothing else :(

With this Damage, she is just more than just a Competition to every Disc Daemoness.

With Call of Death, she does a usual Damage of maybe 300k to every Enemy at once.. and she doesn't have to wait for any summoned Things. So she also can enter Caves without having to recast Anything. And with slightly more than 100k Life, she has quite much Time, when Mobs thrash her.

It's awesome, there's really Nothing, she has to fear, even with my cruel Play Style :D

And by the Way, she's called Victoria-Sophie (I love the Name Victoria so much :lol:).. so I just got a "Level up" :D

Edited by Therion X
  • 1 month later...

Hi there

After reading this guide over and over, I tried a poison lady, just to have fun... and how much fun.. wooot !!

However I left COD for Tentacles. Poison ring in itself handles foes 10-15 level higher than my toon in gold, with a quite good amount of split (average : 10%). and this is where tentacles come into action.

Poison ring triggers a DOT for 5 seconds (at my level). During these 5 seconds, you can't poison the foe again with a poison ring. During these 5 seconds, Split does its work. Some of the foes will die within the 5 seconds, some won't. The splitted monsters are not poisonned when spawning. The tentacles will then take care of the resisting monsters and the splitted monsters. This way, I don't have to cast another poison ring very often to finish a mob and I can have a 4.8 seconds regen on a 5 second poison ring, achieving a nice damage output and start to run to the next mob :) . This also add some magic damage, and this helps when dealing with skellies for example. Anyway, Crit takes care of everything in the way :lol: .

Just my two cent over a wonderful guide. I will try to direct my build to a COD/Poison Ring to see how it works on very hard areas like HR or VOT. But HR is a piece of cake at level 40 in bronze with my variation of the build.

Cheers Nihi

Glad you like it :gun2:

whenever I read anything about Tentacles, I've gotta think of the Choir Girl.. Tentacles are so Fun :D

Guess it's really nice to let Tentacles kill splitted Enemies.

That allows a higher Reg Time for Poison Cloud.

Very interesting, Gotta think about copying :hugs:

Glad you like it :resp:

whenever I read anything about Tentacles, I've gotta think of the Choir Girl.. Tentacles are so Fun :)

Guess it's really nice to let Tentacles kill splitted Enemies.

That allows a higher Reg Time for Poison Cloud.

Very interesting, Gotta think about copying :)

I gave a try to CoD, the damage output is absolutely amazing, but the boost goes off too fast. If for any reason I have to cast poison form again, CoD bonus is out ! I don't know if a higher level in this CA add to the "between two death reset time". Any Idea ?

I boosted split to approx. 15 %. With tentacles on, at level 88, I take a 15 level 102 goblin pack in one shot, making two waves of monsters for a total of 20/25 gobs if lucky. I just have to cast poison ring and enjoy.

Gobliiins, Goblins everywhere.

Cya

Sorry for double post but I found a good mix for my daemon. I never use COD and Tentacles together but in completion one for each other. CoD does wonders against Rims in ZN. They're quite tough and resistant to poison attack, so I cast CoD instead of tentacles, lure them, catch a big elves mob, kill the mob to pump up the damage and then... Rim Pudding :oooo:

My daemon made it to plat yesterday, with the greatest of ease... too bad I can't take trading, she would be unstoppable.

My 2 cents again

Nil

Edited by Nihilith
  • 1 month later...

Hello :D

Thanks for a very nice guide:)

Iam new to Sacred... buyed it 2 weeks ago and have played a bit on all the chars now and found the deamon most fun :D

Well to my noob question:

Skills & Attributes

lvl1: Weapon Lore (for Poison Cloud Damage)

-> 100 Points here. Experienced Players only choose it and get the Rest per Boni.

lvl1: Concentration (for its Regeneration)

-> 100 Points here.

lvl3: Constitution (for more Life)

-> Hold on Charlvl till 140!

lvl6: Agility (the Defence is, what we're intrested in)

-> at least 50 Points here.

lvl12: Axe Lore (explained later)

-> Maximum 28 Points.

lvl20: Armour (for more Resistance)

-> At least 50 Points here.

lvl30: Parry (for more Defence)

-> As many as you can invest.

lvl50: Dual Wielding (explained later)

-> Nothing, just good to have.

When I make my deamon. On level 1 I can only set points in Weapon Lore and Magic Lore.

On Lvl3 I can choice Concentration or Constitution.

On Lvl6 I can choice Agility or the on from lvl3 I dident choice then.

Looks for me like I at lvl50 will be 1 skill/attribute behind? am I just noobish and stupid or?

Iam at least a bit confused heheh so I hope to get some help/info here :)

Marius:)

marius what you have to do is to change something in your settings file

go program files> ascorn entertainment> sacred unerworld> settings

here you will find a long list of words and number's but you only need to change the DEFAULT_SKILLS : 2 into DEFAULT_SKILLS : 0 (if you have vista you have to be admin dont know about xp)

now you can choose 2 new skills in level 1

no glory for me found out by just reading other post's! and if you dont under stand what I mean you can ask anyone else because moust of the other membrs are much better at this than me :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Hmm.

Wouldn't it be more effective to take Meditation instead of Dual Wielding and just let gear boost your med. While you run around with the Tree Rage...? Since the tree rage I two handed and everything O.o

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, ive tested this now and... OMG

She's level 85 now after 2 days,

This is the first char ive had being able to run from where you meet the two wood elves for the Ice Elf quest and all the way up to the double dragons and then KILLING them without hitting the spacebar XD

Thanks Therion.

Yeah, got her to Niob ^^

But I can still not play online yet :D :@

Have to buy ANOTHER copy of it XD

But I am looking forward to going online as soon as I get my paycheck XD

Which hopefully is in less than a month