The Joke Thread

No joke, this thread is here to spread some humor, lighten our moods, and cause a few chuckles. So, please post your (clean) humor here!

I'll start with this one which I thought up yesterday:

My chiropractor noticed that my fat wallet was causing
my spine to twist whenever I was seated, so he adjusted my back.
Afterward, he said, "You don't have a girlfriend, do you?"

• Haha 1

A small village where everyone knows everyone. One day a man can't find his bicycle. He speaks to the local priest, saying: 'Next sunday, could you teach the Ten Commandments at church?' Perhaps the thief will give the bicycle back.'

The priest does as wished and a few days later he asks the man if he has his bicycle back. 'Yes' he said, 'once you came to not doing adultery I suddenly knew where I left my bicycle.'

Firefighter joke:

'You dialed 112. What is your problem?'

'I bought lot of flowers for my garden!'

'Please tell me your problem. Is there a fire?'

'Some of the flowers were really expensive!'

'Please is there a fire at your place?'

'No, but at he house of my neighbour and I don't want that your people will ruin my flowers with their heavy boots...'

Firefighter joke II

A volunteer firefighter is called mid in night.

Wife where is my equipment?

On the chair in the living room!

And my helmet?

Under the bed. But be careful when you pick it up. You promised to buy a new pisspot for so many weeks now...

My Girlfriend: "This is my dad, Howard."
Me: "Hey man... *we lock eyes*
Howard you doing?"
Howard: *maintaining eye contact*
"Sarah, this is the one."

Buddha: holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Me taking notes: Buddha says be sure to give the poison to the other guy!

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

A guy goes ice fishing for the very first time.

All of a sudden, he hears a voice.

“There are no fish under the ice!”

He ignores it and moves to another area,

cuts a hole, and tosses his line in.

Again, he hears the booming voice:

“There are no fish under the ice!”

He nervously looks up and asks, “Lord? Is that you?”

Spoiler

“No, this is the rink manager!

• 1 month later...

The other night I was invited out for a night with the “girls.” I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, “I promise!” Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, realising my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed… 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT !)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him “MIDNIGHT”… he didn’t seem piffed off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one! Then he said “We need a new cuckoo clock.” When I asked him why, he said, “Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said “oh Damn” Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.

• Haha 1