Chatting with Cassandra Vandales and Wraith02

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Hey Cassandra!

lol, I had some interesting questions to ask you, and I didn't want them to get lost in a thread somewhere.....

So I was wonderng if perhaps you had the time to maybe answer four or five quick questions for our reading audience?

:P

lol, first queston:

How does someone play ogame a lot AND go to school?

I myself find ogame terribly time consuming...and you seem to have school PLUS ogame PLUS Adminning the site...

lol, how do you do it?

:)

gogo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask myself that question. :P

Ingame I am now more of a miner, less a raider, although I do have a fleet, I rarely use it though. I also have my boyfriend living far away, we use Skype to phone - and so I have time for the boards. :)

I guess though that soon I will limit Ogame, as I have exams soon.

Guest gogoblender

Have you been playing ogame for a long time? Did you get yer job from being a good player and then became a poster and then got chosen?

And...lol, how can I get a snazzy job like yers at ogame!

:P

Are there cool benefits...like a car and house?

:D

gogo

There are no benefits except one little thing: commander. *cough*

And the love of the Users - and a small percentage of hate. ;)

I play Ogame since June 2004. Uni 17@de, I still play the same acc.

I accidently stumbled over the Ogame.org forums and began to post there massively helpful answers. The Country manager back then made me Smod end octobre 2004, in march 2005 I was made BA by RF_WDA.

Here - post good and a lot on the forums and apply when we have the next Modsearch^^

Guest gogoblender

wow

lol, you've been there fer such a long tiime!

Cassandra...how big does ogame want to get? Is it currently ranked well against other browser games?

I know ogame.de has a remarkably huge number of universes...can .org actually do the same thing do you think?

Do you personally have feelings on growth in universes right now in .org? Do you want the .org organization to expand as large as possible? Or would you have liked for them to remain around let's say ten uni's?

gogo

Yeah I am at org very very long - I registered on the forums just a few days after Ogame.org was started. ;)

Ogame has, counting all Ogame countries, more than 2 Million accounts registered worldwide. That is a lot - we have more than WoW.^^

Ogame.org is now growing very well, the universes are nicely full and I guess Uni 16 won't be too far away...Org won'r surpass .de, but we will have more Universes, much more^^

I am a bit torn I must say. I love to see the success of Ogame in growing. Org started slowly, it gained speed the past months. On the other hand - I loved the small community where I knew each and every one. I still know many people but it's not the same.

But, although the team is really big, we have a very good team feeling still. :)

Guest gogoblender

Any talk of ogame ever getting animated?

lol, don't get me wrong...I think that maybe the fact that it's not animated at all is perhaps what fuels so many of us in hour after hour regarding our fascination with this game.

When I read about my fleets attackin in the game, it's only my imagination as well as mood that paints vistas that special effects can't as yet hope to match.

We have seen a skin (imo perhaps teh best looking skin in ogame) that is perfectly polished and creatively imagined and that hardly causes any lag. lol, Indy here I think has a link to it. And...when I saw it I couldn't help but wonder....

Would animating ogame increase or diminish it's appeal?

gogo

p.s. lol, what skin are you using in ogame? B) heh, I'm a huge fan of Quadrant myself!

There are animated Ogame skins, but Ogame itself will always stay as it is. Way too much work to change the whole concept of the game itself... ;)

It would change too much IMO

I use two skins, one that RF_WDA made as a staff skin and one from the former italian country manager, also a private one.:P

Guest gogoblender

Cassandra I want to thank you for your time in this interview. There are so many things that I"m so anxious to ask the head admin at ogame.org but I also know that you're a very busy person and probably get tired quickly of being inundated with question after quesiton, heh.

We had been thinking of quite some time now to run interviews with all the ogame greats whether admin, staff or the best players.

We are currently in the process of contacting the top players in .org and have received confirmations from them regarding interviews.

Dark Matters is hoping that interviews like this with all the most fervent players, posters and admins will perhaps heighten excitement regarding this game and afford new opportunites to all involved.

Again...my thanks to you for granting us this time and your answers.

I really hope you enjoy your visit here and choose to come back and visit us for small vacations perhaps away from the busy and demanding world of ogame.org

And I'm crossing my fingers that you WILL come back and perhaps help us out sometimes with answers to the tuff ogame questions!

lol, I don't think any of us has been playing ogame for even a fraction of the time you've given it and so your head must be a cornucopia of wicked ogame hints and tips!

Cassandra, we love our little home here on the net, but more importantly we love even more to share it with our friends.

Cheers!

gogo

Cassandra it's amazing that you can find the time to talk to us all and answer our questions so a big thank you for that. I have one for you....Have you or do you play Vendetta?..I understand it's made by the Ogame team? or am I wrong?

No problem. ;)

Vendetta is also run by the GameForge, the same company that runs Ogame. If you want to know what it is:

www.gameforge.de

It is in german, but there is a list of all games currently run by the GF. I may look as if Vendetta is run by us, as many ogame.org team members are there as well. I myself do not play, no. ;)

*Peeks in the interview room*

Can I come in now? Hehe

Hiiiiii Cassandra!

I've heard so much about you from gogo. Thanx for stopping by. Its a real pleasure!

Although I haven't had a whole lot of experience with Ogame I do spend a fair bit of time working on the look of this forum and gear that look towards Ogame.

My question is does Ogame offer any media that can be used in a forum like ours? I guess what I mean is do you guys offer some sort of fansite kit or is there somewhere I can go to get Ogame related media to apply to our forum?

Thanx Again! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest gogoblender

Ahhh...Cassandra thank you fer yer amazing response here!

lol, we're not quite as large as ogame official forum...yet, heh...but in just two months the Dark Matters site has attracted a good number of readers and posters and we were thinking that for perhaps a community that is smaller than the official forum, getting a few of teh experts here would be a rather cool way of getting quesions answered from not only our own clan but, as well, alliance and friends who may think that perhaps the official ogame forum is too busy to handle them.

In fact, what I can do is change the name of this thread from Welcome Cassandra Vandales to Moments with Cassandra Vandales from Ogame.org

This could perhaps allow our readers space to post questions and...Cassandra whenever she has time, could field answers whenever she wishes or has time to look at our forum.

heh, and it's never a problem for us if you don't have time!

gogo

p.s. don't let schot's modesty fool you...the dude designed EVERYTHING here

:bow:

Guest gogoblender

Wow, that would be great!

I could set up question sections for them as well asking them about their relation to ogame and about where they think this game is goin.

Thanks Cassandra!

gogo

Guest gogoblender

Cassandra thanks again

We want to extend this interview series to expert players as well as perhaps regular posters.

Would you mind if we posted a link to this thread in the official ogame forum?

To get people excited about the upcoming interviews?

And if we did post, could you please tell me which section would be appropriate?

General?

I would introduce this as the first in a series of upcoming interviews with eveyone that ogame is about.

Thanks!

gogo

Wraith02 Welcome to the forum...and thanks to Cassandra for bringing you here...I hope you stick around and have lots of fun in all the threads there are here...and can we also ask you lots of questions?

Wraith02 Welcome to the forum...and thanks to Cassandra for bringing you here...I hope you stick around and have lots of fun in all the threads there are here...and can we also ask you lots of questions?

I will try and come back here when I can :)

and of course you can ask me questions I will try and answer them all :)

-Wraith

Guest gogoblender

hey wraith and welcome to the forum!

Dija meet up with our fairy yet, heh?

She's espeically good with the welcomes, and her effect while rather intense are short-lived and can be forgoteen with the quick flip of the off button on this forum ;)

It's great to see you here, and as you can probably tell by this thread, heh...we've been holding the head admin of ogame.org hostage while we ask her all sorts of questions about this game that so many of us are horribly addicted to.

:devil:

What I can do is leave this thread open as a place for ogame admins to meet at and our dark matters site may as well post questions.

This way I'm sure the interest in the game will only heighten and we can probably get to meet and get to know on a more personal basis the heads of the game.

Thank you again for coming!

We really hope your visit will turn into something which we see more often.

Welcome!

gogo

p.s. Cass, thank you for the okay with me posting the link! lol, we'll probably post the link up tommorrow in the official ogame forum, heh. All the mods and admins here will probably have to get ready fer such a huge influx of visitors.

Woot!