Chatting with Cassandra Vandales and Wraith02

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

p.s. Sorry fer the double post, I have a question for you guys....

Do you ever compare this game v.s. WoW?

I mean , yeah...wow's got great graphics but ogame is free...lol, until ya get sucked inta commander ! (sigh, yeah I have it :P )

And Cass says that ogame will never be animated...but do you see ogame ever offering, let's say expanded capacities...akin to those being offered with let's say Eve?

I just saw eve fer the first time in my life almost two weeks ago. I was completely floored, if not blown away.

However...ogame's incredibly affordablility is very compelling.

lol, do you think Game forge would ever be interested in making a game that could compete head to against Eve?

:)

gogo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wraith Thanks :D

How long have you been involved with OGame?

I've been playing Ogame for about a year and a half now.

joining uni1 shortly after it started with cass, though sh ehad to give her acc away :(

I became a mod in jan 2005 I think

origonally was teh HoF moderator, but when cassandra was promoted to BA by RF I was chosen to replace her :)

and about 3-4 weeks ago now I was promoted to Board Admin along side cass, Bibob and monster :)

Cool! Anudder celebrity!

Hey Hey there wraith02. Nice to meet yah. I've got a quick question for you.

I noticed that you are a music tech student. Does this sort of education enable you to make your own music. Give you all the skills to make a complete song or is it teaching only part of the process such as mixing and whatnot?

I've been wanting to make some of my own music. I've used cool edit and mixmiester which were a greet deal of fun. Actually, another questions would be.. Is there shareware out there that I could try to make some simple music?

Preferabley not midi based stuff. :wow:

Ok, so it wasn't such a quick question after all, hehe!

Guest gogoblender

wow...

Cassandra never seen Eve?

This, my friend....

is Eve (link's from our own site here)

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Ogame/ind...p?showtopic=293

I kid you not....but it is absolutely the best trailer ever made for a video game.

Well...lol, imo

I"m just an addict of that kinda of stuff...and the guy who posted the link, I think he's ranked top fifty here in ogame, uni 9...his name's cygnus. He absolutely adores and wants us all to play!

check out the first trailer...and if you can play loud...yer in fer a great treat dudette!

gogo

Cool! Anudder celebrity!

Hey Hey there wraith02. Nice to meet yah. I've got a quick question for you.

I noticed that you are a music tech student. Does this sort of education enable you to make your own music. Give you all the skills to make a complete song or is it teaching only part of the process such as mixing and whatnot?

hmm, thats a profile I havnt updated in a while >.<

I actually dropped out of that class, because I sucked at it :(

but we learnt how to mix the songs down, to do things like multi tracking, etc

it was intresting, but I really sucked at it :(

Hum, my dark secret - I am not much of a player hehe. But Eve looks interesting, nice graphics and such.

There is a trailer for Ogame, but I have only seen it once at a meeting and no idea if that comes out somewhere in the open...

Graphics etc are mostly done by fans. There is also a german project of making an Ogame movie...

:o an ogame movie woo I can do some voice overs hehehe

*runs off to practice accents*

a movie though thats excellent...any chance we could talk to the producers?

Cassandra...have you secured a part in that? I guess it will be animation...but you have to have a part too;)

Guest gogoblender

I agree...that would look awesome.

Kinda like the scene where they did it in STar Wars where the death star takes out leia organna's homeplanet.

And...wow, I never heard of a trailer fer ogame!

That would be absoutley wicked!

Do you guys have any links?

gogo

Guest gogoblender

ogame fascinates me

I've long wantd to post an article on this on the official ogame forum...but this forum is sapping a lot of my time.

IN fact...ogame is SO demanding that for awhile I was really thinking of finding another game.

You see....ogame is online ALL the time...and some other games are online WHEN YOU CHOOSE the time.

Do admins and Go's play lots?

Cass, I guess yer not cuz yer busy with the boards itself...but wraith how bout you...are you playing a lot still?

And...I'm curious...what was it about you that you liked the most.

The crashes?

Community?

Trading?

that questions always piques my curiosity...and everone seems to have their own unique reasons as well

gogo

Nearly all staff members still play, regardless in which country you ask. Most are rather active ingame.

Ogame - for me it's mostly the community. :) I came to Ogame.org in 2004 and until now I have met so many nice poeple, I love it. On the boards you can always be in touch with the people, and if I am not doing other stuff, I am also always chatting with people.

Guest gogoblender

I hear ya regarding community.

Our clan was originally made up of just four and we have all come from another forum called SIF (Sacred INternational Forum)

Most of us have known each other here now for almost two years and we've had the most awesome fortune of meeting incredible peeps who, like us, love to post have fun, hang and play ogame.

We have a wicked in-game leader Indy who...in his first time playing...blew all the way to rank 36!

:shocked:

His oversight, insight and fresh new ideas on ogame allowed our little gang to prosper.

And in his stead we now have Cyclops powering his way to the top of Universe 9 and with the clan's largest numbers of cr's to boot... Go Cykes!

D.a.r.k (proud to say!) is now ranked amongst the top clans in points per member and we've got a wicked bar here to boot complete with it's own green fairy. (lol, sorry...eighteen and over please :devil: )

And we've now almost doubled our numbers to seven with two new incredible players from within ogame itself (woo hoo Yay Cthulhu and Gintukas!) and one other one that we managed to drag in (:P @ Hk)

And yes...we do have perhaps a few guidelines regarding membership...but I think you'll find our Hard Parts of our membership requirement interesting as compared to our EASY parts.

Requirements for getting into D.a.r.k:

1-Easy Stuff:

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Ogame/ind...hp?showtopic=11

2-Hard Stuff:

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Ogame/ind...p?showtopic=277

Points to us are just the beginning.

It's heart that counts

+++

gogo

wow I was gone only for a few hours and it seems a lot has already happened!!

welcome to our cozy forum Cassandra and wraith02!!

@ gogo : you flatter me!! btw you should edit your post earlier. I'm currently the top D.a.r.k. but nowhere near the top of Uni 9 B)

I have a quick question for anybody who might know: At what times are scores calculated in game? I haven't been able to pin it down. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere :oopsie:

Guest gogoblender

hey Cass and wraith...a question...

lol, do you guys have to use those avatars that I see all teh admins from ogame.org use?

lol, do you really like em?

:P

gogo

Guest gogoblender

lol, yay...

we are kinda friendly here....

but...it's probably that fairy talkin...lol, she loves to put crazy ideasin our head!

:crazy:

gogo