Hey Folks,

I recently found a Way to record some Ingame Action (a Buddy recommended Fraps to me).
Well, the first Thing I was doing: Filming my favoured Daemon while rampaging :)
---------------------------
First: Hell's Ridge.

For the next Step, I'll collect some Footage of Valley of Tears :)

Here's a compilation of pretty much the whole Underworld, filmed at level 216 of course :D

edit (Oct 23rd, 2020): fixed the link to the original video and added the other Poison Daemon video as well.

Edited by Therion X

Let me try it and see if this works...

Edit: Nope it doesn't. Y not? the codes are the same :)

Edit 2: I think its a Schot only fuction, the coding is disabled. :)

I'll leave the poking of the embedding to those more technical than me...sorry TherionX your link works but I think one of the other mods/admins/community could help.

Wow!

That's amazing!

Therion, the music for the videos rocks...and lol, yer givin schot a run fer teh money..yee haw!

Which prog did you use...fraps?

I've used fraps and I must say that You tube is doin a fine job with this...

Congratulations on the amazing accomplisment...

Spam us with more videos!

:)

gogo

p.s. hell's ridge...WOW...those suckers are DEADLY :)

Gogo and erialc are here, man you two copy that and submit it. Your admin status should make it works. :)

Anyway, GJ with the music. :)

OUr settings fer html are holding this back...workin on the embedding though right now and by at least twelve o' clock we'll see with this.

Again, thanks for the wicked video...and what did you use to edit it with?

Cheers!:)

gogo

Thanks, I'm really glad, you like it :)

For editing, I use Ulead Video Studio 7 Basic.. it sucks, but does everything, I need :)

Got a free Copy of it, when I bought a USB TV Ripper.. with what I can record TV without needing a VI/VO Video Card.

I hope, Schot can fix that. I want that nice looking Video Thing as well :)

He will!

And, heh, youve inspired me to go back to making my seraphim videos, lol...fer a while I was having bad video translation problems but now I think I've figgerred it out.

Therion have you ever thought making videos as examples of the builds you've posted here?

Would make a fantastic addition!

+++

:)

gogo

p.s. as soon as he gets back I'll talk to him about the embedding, I'm sher it's not problem.

cheers!

For editing, I use Ulead Video Studio 7 Basic.. it sucks, but does everything, I need

Oh its excellent man.

(Do tell me what makes it not work if you find out gogo, it would be a big addition to my limited coding knowledge :) )

Please Sign In or Sign Up