EE build: Gatling gun Mentalist (Work in progress)

thanks for the vote of confidence guys :) 

(much) more to come ;) 

I still have the combo part to do, items, and, weapon/shield slot (very useful!) and, most important of all, how it handles in real combat situations ;) (I intend to make some small videos of actual combat sometimes ;) ).

And yes, it definitely uses Enhanced Spells :) In fact, that's what initially drew me to EE ;) 

Speaking of which Flix, do you have somewhere single pictures of each of the modified icons? (bonus points if I can have the combos ones as well) :) 

On 8/26/2020 at 5:49 AM, Daedalus said:

Important note! : This is currently a work in progress as this my first time posting a build on darkmatters ever. It will be updated gradually by taking the remarks, comments and constructive criticism made here. Thank you in advance for your patience :) 

Disclaimers: This build is for the Enhanced Edition mod from the good people of darkmatters. Kuddos for the mod Flix !! Much appreciated :) . You can find the current version of the mod here -> Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition mod by Flix

Also, the first build I've made using this has been done WITHOUT expert touch ... tough, after some experiments, some tweaks allows the build to work as well (but this will be discussed later as I still need to sort out a few things for the Expert touch version).

General Concept: Everything is in the name. This is a mostly caster based Seraph build using CA from ALL three aspects. And the general idea is to spam both crowd control and damage base CA with such speed that it is difficult if not even impossible for the opposition to muster a clear offense or defense.

1. The Skills of the build: (W.I.P. : As I still need to ascertain a few things about early levels, the skills will be organized by 'group' and with general ideas about how to spend your skills rather than specific time as to when to take said and said skills. Hopefully, later on, it will be more specific as how to precisely spend your skill points).

The "Core" focus skills:

exaltedwarriorfocus.gif Exalted Warrior Focus : Very important for the Xc2fNDh.png dashing alacrity skills which will, obviously, be one of your major +% to attack and spell casting speed boost source.

reveredtechnologyfocus.gif Revered Technology Focus : This focus skill is important for both some of your main crowd control CA but, and more importantly, to boost both your shields CA. And being able to soak damage and defense in general is VERY important in EE. (where getting one shot killed is all too possible).

image.png.613e2116d7a7afa3b817f9d889014de4.png Celestial Magic Focus : This one is important for "Gatling gun" part of the build, since a lot of the spells you will spam will be from the Celestial magic tree. So getting very low regen times there is important. Especially since Gods_Char_Diff_CAs_33.gif Archangel's wrath will be a very good, not to mention, a very interesting source of damage.

Damage boosting skills:

celestialmagiclore.gif Celestial Magic Lore : Probably the main source of your damage. If you need to boost your Seraph capability at some point, this skill is probably where you'll need to put points. 

lostfusionlore.gif Revered Technology Lore : This is lower priority as far as damage boosting capability go but don't slack too much there. It still matters. On top of that, it will boost your shield capabilities.

ancientmagic.gif Ancient magic : This is the least priority for your damage boosting skill ... at lower level. At higher levels, however, this is where this skill is starting to shine though you will need to master it to feel its full effects.

Defensive skills:

armorlore.gif Armor lore : Pretty much standard in most build, and this one is no exception. An all around very useful skill to have for both the bonus to armor and being able to don higher level armor. Among defensive skills, this would be the first to master.

toughness.gif Toughness : Lower priority than armor lore above but still, oh, so useful. And while the additional armor points are very nice, it is, most of all, the damage mitigation to all channel that really seems to have the most effect here.

shieldlore.gif Shield or wardingenergy.gif Warding Energy Lore : You pick one or the other. My first and current attempt has been done with the shield lore. Mostly, you only need to put 1 point here and let the +Skills items do the work for you. It will allow you to use very high shield items and, using the different weapons slots, can boost your seraph in varieties of ways and give her much more needed flexibility. 
That being said, in hindsight and after a few tests, Warding energy lore might the superior pick here though it will significantly impact how you spend your points.

From my (limited) experience there, if you pick this option, your shield becomes more important meaning you'll probably have to spend more points in the Revered technology skills. But, clearly, a more than viable option (especially with the shields capability to reduce flat amount of damage in addition to damage mitigation and the additional "life" points given by the energy shield.

Concentration:

concentration.gif Concentration : Yep! This skill gets its own category! First of all, it allows you to use another permanent buff ( which from now on I'll call "aura" as opposed to buff which will refer to dashing alacrity-divine protection).  But, most important of all, it will allow to reduce the regen times of ALL your CA, including your "auras".

The Combat Arts:

Exalted Warrior:

You're gonna use them ... a lot. Yep, I know, strange for a caster build but there you go :)

Xc2fNDh.pngDashing alacrity : Obviously the most important CA of all here. It boosts a lot of important things in this build, namely speed (especially casting speed), but, also, lowers regen time with the right mod.

Mods : 

Bloodlust : VERY IMPORTANT! Boost all of your CA speed which is pretty the core idea of the build ... to spam them.

Ardor : VERY IMPORTANT TOO! It reduces ALL your CA regen times and since we want to spam the CA and combos all the time and chain them one after another ... it helps a ton in that department.

Impatiance: Somewhat lower priority than the other two but still, oh so important. The main idea behind this mod is to reduce the time between two Buff combo to the shortest amount possible. For it is when both you alacrity AND divine shields are down that you are the most vulnerable. And this mod mitigates this A LOT. 

Gods_Char_Diff_CAs_14.gif Battle Stance : Now, most caster builds tend to make a pass on this one. My advice with this build, DON'T ! It is of course only to be mod after Dashing alacrity but it still has its uses. First of all, it boost your defense substantially, and, in EE that's never to be considered a luxury. Also, and with the right mod, it can boost your Archangel's wrath damage ... and this is a very important CA. Keep that in mind.

Mods : 

Agression : increase weapon damage. useful for assailing sommersault ... but ... also boost Archangel's wrath damage output ... hehehe.

Flexibility or Drill : Dealer's choice here. I did my version with flexibility for early added evasion though, in hindsight, Drill might be the superior choice here since it will allow you to boost that "aura" much faster and to greater levels early. 

Retaliation : Quite useful to have against close combat mobs, champions and bosses. Even at low levels, and by stacking other similar modifiers, this will reduce the amount of hits your energy shield will take making it last MUCH longer ... and possibly until you can recast it again which is the main idea behind this mod.

1AwXaSF.png Assailing somersault : The lowest priority CA in this category but, also, in the whole build. That being said, it has a ton of use at later levels.

Spurt or athletic : Dealer's choice here again, but Athletic (which is the one I am using) seems the be the superior choice here. It will help you spam  it more and increase the effects of a later mod.

Impetus : It is mostly used to give splash damage capabilities which can allow you to 'spill' some secondary effects like stun to other mobs ... but honestly not much to say here.

Concussion : Now, this is where the CA starts to shine as it basically adds another crowd control weapon to your arsenal. Not the main one by far, but it still has its uses.

Celestial Magic : 

Now, this is where the bread and butter of the build resides. You will find a ton of useful abilities here, crowd control, damage, "auras" (especially the sublime protector) and whatnot. :)

jbgFgG8.pngArchangel's Wrath : One of your main ability to deal damage. Also, since most items modifier will consider this as a "weapon based" damage CA, this will allow you to use items that are generally meant for more direct combat oriented build rather than caster based like this one. This add a much welcome flexibility in items you can use and, from my point of view, increase the viability of the build overall.

Red Hot : I personally prefer having more damage on one bolt than two bolts. It spreads the damage less and make the combination of critical hits + ignore armor quite dangerous!

Explosive : One of my favourite mod for this CA. Essentially turns it into a splash damage/mass killing mob engine of destruction. Really nice! Also, you don't need the 'target seeking' mod for reasons we'll talk later!

Vulnerable : From what I see, this massively increases damage, much more than increase the chance for secondary effect does, at least for this build.

cg6VJS5.png Baneful Smite : Another major source of damage ... and one that add crowd control to boost. Primordial for build.

Laggard : Decrease movement speed ... EXTREMELY important against everyone but especially mobs and champions. Combine this with other movement speed reductions effects, spam sonic vortex, toss a good amount of spread out radiant pillars and let the ensuing hilarity ensue! Not only will your crowd control massively confuse monsters, but combining this with movement speed reduction drastically magnify the effect! Try this build against some very strong undead once it is established and you'll see why :D 

Potential : Chance to weaken opponent. Very, very useful to get those monsters, champions and bosses closer to your death blow range and pile on them with Archangel's wrath for a massive damage boost!

Chain : EXTREMELY useful. Not only does this turn the CA into a nice crowd damage CA, it will also spill out the movement reduction to a whole host of monster. And since you're going to spam it a lot ... well ... monsters will slow down sooner or later ... and generally sooner with this mod, just saying.

se_cm_lichtsaeule.png.57242a3ffd57f7c059eed9fc6d9863b1.png Radiant Pillar : This is where the build gets his "mentalist" part of the name. Being able to spam this with "hypnotic" mod, in combination with other mods, is absolutely hilarious ... not to mention devastating. And when your build starts to be established, you will feel its effects on mobs and horde of monsters (I use the "superpawn" option of EE by the way). This will confuse monsters by shoving them around mindlessly while dealing damage at the same time ... and of course, while there are being pushed around like balls in a pinball machine, they won't be attacking you. Héhéhé.

Hypnosis : We had to pick this one ! I mean, come on, a mentalist build without this mod, please? :D More seriously, this will allow to play "pinball" with the monsters, dragging them left and right helplessly while you will be able to wail on them with relative safety by spamming your combos left and right!

The rest of the mods are quite negotiable but I went for increased area of effect (makes the CA easier to use and seems to trigger hypnosis more) and deathblow (overall more damage, though it won't be one of your main damage dealer same as sonic vortex, can still be respectable there tough).

BgPmcok.png Sublime Guardian : In the overall picture of the build, this is a lesser priority mod ... but! At the early level stages, incredibly useful and potentially life saving, especially in combination with the "conversion" mod. This can turn around some very difficult massive mobs fight to your advantage (not to mention reduce the pressure on your energy shield due to the chaos this will create).

Strength of faith : Increase the damage capabilities of your sublime guardian. Also, since you will a metric ton of casting speed, simply recasting when your guardian dies will be trivial, lessening the effect of additional armor for your "bodyguard".

Fervor : Same as above except with attack speed and defense replacing damage and armor.

Instill belief : After a few tests, this is clearly the superior option with this build. Since you won't be overly focused on your guardian, the instill belief alone will help you in difficult fight in a way that her own version of archangel's wrath won't be able to (also its damage will really pale in comparaison to your own ... well ... wrath :D. On the other hand, the instill belief WILL turn difficult battles to your advantage, especially at early levels), but later on too).

Cleansing brillance : The lowest of lowest priority in this category ... though it has its uses. Honestly, only the first mod that reduce attack speed will be useful here ( I am at level 156 nionum ... and still  only got 1 mod here to tell you the truth.

se_cm_lichtaura.png.0ff9767d95a0f9590b74137c372a8964.pngDistract : This is the only mod that I took ... at level 156. You really don't need more there ... just more levels to increase its effectiveness and that's all. Increase "aura" damage against either T-mutant (bof) or against undead (AHAHAHAHAH!! what a joke :D ) ... not really  useful. As for the last mod, you can use +% to CA area of effect for the same thing (and it will be more useful to boot since it does so for everything ,pillars and so on).

Revered Technology :

B9wT2lX.pngSonic Vortex: Another source of crowd control capabilities ... and so hilarious to boot. When combined with radiant pillar and Flaring Nova ... well ... monsters, champions and even some bosses won't know what's happening to them hehehe.

Reverberate : This is another important cornerstone of the "Mentalist" part of the build. Combine this with radiant pillar and turn your Sacred 2 modded game into a combat version of pinball !! :D

Echo-Harmonics : Honestly, its dealer choice here. But sonic vortex area of effect and range seems more than enough for the use of this build so I went for echo for damage over time.

Compression : For the death blow. Though, to be fair, while the sonic vortex damage is quite respectable, it won't be your main source of it. That being said, still nice to have.

se_te_schockwelle.png.78d218b0faa464394fe27a29e214fcd0.pngFlaring Nova : The final crow control 'manager' here and of particular note. It seems stun is one of the few modifiers that can work on bosses (hypnosis and knockback don't) so this, in combination with assailing somersault can help a ton with bosses (in combination to reduce %attack and movement speed).

Expand : you clearly want a Flaring Nova's radius for this build there's no question about it. Against mob and champions, it will massively increase its crowd control capabilities and, against bosses, allow to get a stun from a safer distance here and there. Personal experience has proven this is clearly the superior choice there, especially if you combine it with +% CA area of effect modifiers.

Stun : Superior choice here again, no questions about it. The addition of stun will give you even more crown control capabilities and, as said above, can give you an edge against bosses especially the most difficult ones (again, stun seems to be the one debuff that seems to constantly work against bosses, still need to be confirmed though).

Laggard : Sounds like deja vu? Maybe because we have the same modifier on baneful smite perhaps? In any case, those two clearly seem to combine and make the compounding effect of slow down + "pinball" abilities even more effective. Very fun ! :D (come on here you undead people I dare you HAAHAHAHAH!!!  :P )

se_te_notschild.png.5820c0e7dd2867b8d14767e1fa33d389.pngDivine protection : Probably the most important defense oriented CA of the build. It can make your Seraph incredibly resiliant ... especially combined with a very high willpower (lots of energy shield points) and the mitigation to all damage channels. As for the spell reflection ability of this CA, that's icing on the cake and quite, quite useful against some deadly mobs (like some of the eyes in the "swamp forest", fen fires and some bosses).

Steadfast : After more than a few tests at the beginning, I ended up with this mod. At early levels, it is quite the lifesaver to have additional energy shield points vs more damage mitigation. But, more to the point, the very big amount of additional willpower will make any lightsaber that much more effective ... especially with archangel's wrath (though once you get to niobum stage, this part of the mod will substantially lose its effectiveness).

se_te_energieschild.png.00a03162b0e249d2c850b1626122a80e.pngWarding energy shield : Also important but less than Divine protection. The drawback is that it will make downtime between two divine shields a bit longer which can increase your vulnerability (though it can be somewhat mitigated with casting speed items).

Projectile reflection and Magic mirror : Having both will add additional lines of defense. And, in general and from my own experience, the way Enhanced edition seems to work, having different sorts of this kind item modifier protection can work very well at any stage of the game. It seems that combining as many "different lines of defense" (armor, damage mitigation, energy shield damage reduction, block to, reflect chance to) has a positive compounding effect for any build (at least as far as resilience is involved).

Block or resource: Dealer choice here. But, honestly, both can work very well. Block can give you an additional line of defense (as per above) especially if you go the energy shield skill route, but Resource can allow you to push that CA further with run. Again, dealer's choice here. 

You can forget about BFG, I did try to use it for specific bosses (namely some of the elemental lords), but, apart from that, I never, never use it.

General point spending strategy (skills and attributes) : (This is probably the most W.I.P. section of all, expect changes here overtime).

Now (or for the moment at least), this is not going to be the kind of build that will tell you *spend XP points there and there, at such and such levels, but, rather, I will try to give you a general overview of the important points to take into account with this build as far points spending goes.

There are 4 main categories of importance when doing this, namely : A) Regeneration time (focus skills & Stamina) ,B) CA max levels (focus skills), C) General defensive capabilities ( mostly defensive skills but the focus skills also play an important part there!, the same can sometimes be said about vitality) and, of course, your D° damage dealing capabilities.

And I remember seeing a build that seemed similar for those points recently here, a Revered technology based seraph (I'll try to post the link when I find it back).

As you will see later, having low enough regeneration times (and generally very low at that!) is of prime importance in this build ... and how low you must get depends a lot on your casting speed! ... And since your casting speed can be improved in a variety of ways ( stamina attributes, Dashing alacrity and +%casting speed items modifiers), it is quite difficult to give precise pointer there.

What you will always need to do however, is to make sure your combo regen levels are low enough that you can chain them immediately one after another in combat (and perhaps with some allowance for when you debuffed with things that slow your regen times). 

At the early levels, that means that practically all your attributes point will be spend on stamina. And a good bunch of skill points will need to be spend on the focus skills ... especially Exalted warrior (for regen time and casting speed) and Revered technology focus (for defensive and crowd control capabilities).

And in general, the categories A) and B) will be your main focus for a good 20 levels I'd said. 

That being said, don't make the same mistake I initially did which is slacking off on the C) defensive skills, and most especially the armor skill. It will majorly contribute to your damage soaking early on (in fact the whole game but it will be more dominant at early levels).

Also, opening Concentration relatively early can be a great boon (two "auras" will help a ton, mostly for defense and a bit for offense) and will help with all your regenation times.

So, to recap, until around 20 -> Focus more on Exalted warrior and Revered technology focus more than anything else while still spending a good enough amount of points in armor.

Also, make sure you have some of D) damage categories opened (but not Ancient Magic, at early levels it won't contribute enough compared to the two lore skills).

After level 20, placing more skill points will start to have a diminishing effect and you can start to spend more points in the other skills.

Also, after that point, and provided your regen times starts to be more comfortable, placing points in vitality here and there can be a real life saver for when you're in downtime between divine shields ! (more on this later in the items section).

The highest priority skills to pick first would be : Exalted warrior and revered technology focus, concentration & Armor.

Middle priority skills  Celestial magic Focus firs (you need it for regen times), Damage lore for Celestial magic (most important for damage ! so probably first) and Revered technology lore (it helps with damage but less ... but it makes your energy much more effective). For defense, this is where you open toughness. 

The lower priority skills that you can save for last are: Ancient magic (while useful, it is more a thing for later levels), Shield (if you picked that option pick it last and keep only 1 point there), 

Once your regen times become comfortable enough, you can start focusing more heavily in things like the two lore skills, not only for damage but also to gain more hitpoints and damage soaking from energy shields.

Once you have all your skills picked, things like Ancient magic will start to get more important for damage, the same way toughness will do for defense. And for a while, your focus skills will start to be far less important in skill spending ... until you start to reach the soft CAPS for CA at which point it will start to be important once again (especially for the Dashing Alacrity/divine shield Combo).

As far as mastery goes, the 3 focus skills and concentration will generally be of prime importance not only for the regen time but, also, to be able to push your CA further in levels with runes. And for a good amount of time, your items will be able to take the slack for boosting your lore skills. 

Armor should also be mastered among the first skills (though you will probably need to master either two focus skills first or concentration alone first). I still have difficulty to pinpoint when to master Armor and, while it is probably not the very first one you should master, it should nonetheless be a priority.

A few pointers on spending runes and CA levels boosting:

The most important thing to keep in mind there is: Keep your regen times low enough as to be able to chain the combos one after another ( or, as I like to say, be able to "combos the combos", important for later, héhéhé).

At regular interval, check what regen time is the ideal for that ... and keep a small margin for when you'll be debuffed with slow down effects (or don't and use concentration potions, an option, I'll admit, I don't use enough).

If you regen times start to be 'too low' (as in you have a very large margin), this is generally a good indication that you can safely eat runes.

Also eat a runes for one of your "auras" to check what effects it will have on your regen times. Now, early on, you will practically not be able to eat much runes, if at all (except for the first one).

However, the items you will find and use will have a very drastic effects there and, at some point in the game, you will come to a point where you will, essentially, be able to keep your "auras" at max CA levels with practically no effects whatsoever on your regen times.

I mention this because I notice a bit too late that I was able to safely gooble tons and tons of "auras" runes, massively boosting my Seraph capabilities with no real downgrade to speak of in my regen times.

The Combos, their uses and how they relate to each others:

You will have all 4 combos assigned. Here they are (in order of how I placed them myself).

Combo 1: 

* W.I.P. and more to come*

Edit 27/08 : Finished the CA section with their mods and did some editing and formatin.

To come next : Items and item modifiers. (and item set piece, unique etc ...)

se_te_notschild.png

A great read for me! I never played so much Seraphim as much as Dryad ... but I've always loved the look of her animations, and builds that make high light skills like Celestial Light and Flaring Nova are spectacular.  You put in some great tongue and cheek when describing her skills, thanks for writing a mechanics friendly guide for the fans

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

You are more than welcome good sir! :bow:

Taking a brief pause with the writing of this guide (back some time later today tough), I want to not only to play a bit more of the game but, also, try another Seraph build ... different but using some of the techniques I learned in this one :D

Just a couple of notes:

I am making a few more tests with this build:

First, I am testing some different options with skills (mainly replacing shield with either combat discipline or energy shield).

For the combat discipline, it obviously mean a bit of fine tuning for combos, but I am getting surprisingly good results so far ... but more on CA regen than damage so far (the additional damage I get from combat discipline is not really noticable at the moment ... but the combo usage however changes the build a bit, and makes it a bit easier to handle, and perhaps a bit more effective on some stuff ... but far less defensive).

I have also resetted the quests in niobum for my original build and will try both my current EE settings (mostly super spawn) and will try the mod for higher difficulty after.

I will add an alternate combo section later for combat discipline/expert touch later. Stay tuned! :)

• Respect! 1

All righty then, I made a copy of my character and used editor to make the Expert touch version of the build, which uses combat discipline in lieu of Shield skill.

I had to make a few adjustments in the combos since expert touch messes things up on that front. Still, I believe I've come to a current working version for 'Expert touch'.

Some things of note first, apart from what said above, the absence of shield skill is (relatively) noticeable. Your defenses will still be good but you need to take a bit of extra care especially with bosses during divine shield downtime. Second of all, the presence of combat discipline makes the build much, much more agressive.

And third, you don't necessarily need a fourth combat art in a combo with this build (especially since there are some many seraphim aura in Alternate spells EE). In fact, one of the combat only has a single combat art in it ,taking advantage of the -10% regen time of the skill. (I believe you know which one).

sps_combo_2_5.pngCombo 1: Sonic Vortex B9wT2lX.png to Flaring Nova se_te_schockwelle.png  to baneful Smite cg6VJS5.png : After a few tests, I ended up with this one to update its equivalent above. Basically, it has all the slow down mod as well as stun and crowd control in general.

sps_combo_1_6.pngCombo 2: Just radiant pillar in there se_cm_lichtsaeule.png With Expert touch combined with combat discipline, you can easily get in the 'super spam range'. 

sps_combo_3_6.pngCombo 3:  assailing sommersault 1AwXaSF.png to Archangel's wrath jbgFgG8.pngto  Baneful Smitecg6VJS5.png

sps_combo_4_3.pngCombo 4: The same 'Dashing Divinity' combo as above with both temp buffs.

sps_combo_1_6.png is the opener in combat. Just quickly spam as many as necessary. If monsters gets too close, fire sps_combo_2_5.pngto push monsters away or for a chance to stun. The baneful smite will further make sure that they are slowed down if still there (which means getting dragged by one of your many pillars will take them out of commissions for a rather long time). sps_combo_3_6.png is the finisher along with slot 3 that has just 1AwXaSF.png as above. You can use both to quickly get in contact distance, a chance to stun by jumping twice on them, and finish them quickly with jbgFgG8.png. The cg6VJS5.png part of the combo will take care of stragglers.  And that's more or less how I play this build in 'Expert touch' with just one skill replaced compared as above. The rest of what I said in my initial post still applies, mod, items and everything.

For those who may want to test, is there a way to share savefiles? I know I sometimes want to have one for other builds posted by players there. I am thinking of maybe doing the same myself if possible. :)

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Daedalus said:

All righty then, I made a copy of my character and used editor to make the Expert touch version of the build, which uses combat discipline in lieu of Shield skill.

I had to make a few adjustments in the combos since expert touch messes things up on that front. Still, I believe I've come to a current working version for 'Expert touch'.

Some things of note first, apart from what said above, the absence of shield skill is (relatively) noticeable. Your defenses will still be good but you need to take a bit of extra care especially with bosses during divine shield downtime. Second of all, the presence of combat discipline makes the build much, much more agressive.

And third, you don't necessarily need a fourth combat art in a combo with this build (especially since there are some many seraphim aura in Alternate spells EE). In fact, one of the combat only has a single combat art in it ,taking advantage of the -10% regen time of the skill. (I believe you know which one).

sps_combo_2_5.pngCombo 1: Sonic Vortex B9wT2lX.png to Flaring Nova se_te_schockwelle.png  to baneful Smite cg6VJS5.png : After a few tests, I ended up with this one to update its equivalent above. Basically, it has all the slow down mod as well as stun and crowd control in general.

sps_combo_1_6.pngCombo 2: Just radiant pillar in there se_cm_lichtsaeule.png With Expert touch combined with combat discipline, you can easily get in the 'super spam range'. 

sps_combo_3_6.pngCombo 3:  assailing sommersault 1AwXaSF.png to Archangel's wrath jbgFgG8.pngto  Baneful Smitecg6VJS5.png

sps_combo_4_3.pngCombo 4: The same 'Dashing Divinity' combo as above with both temp buffs.

sps_combo_1_6.png is the opener in combat. Just quickly spam as many as necessary. If monsters gets too close, fire sps_combo_2_5.pngto push monsters away or for a chance to stun. The baneful smite will further make sure that they are slowed down if still there (which means getting dragged by one of your many pillars will take them out of commissions for a rather long time). sps_combo_3_6.png is the finisher along with slot 3 that has just 1AwXaSF.png as above. You can use both to quickly get in contact distance, a chance to stun by jumping twice on them, and finish them quickly with jbgFgG8.png. The cg6VJS5.png part of the combo will take care of stragglers.  And that's more or less how I play this build in 'Expert touch' with just one skill replaced compared as above. The rest of what I said in my initial post still applies, mod, items and everything.

For those who may want to test, is there a way to share savefiles? I know I sometimes want to have one for other builds posted by players there. I am thinking of maybe doing the same myself if possible. :)

You can upload versions of your work to the downloads section here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/

does this help?

:)

gogo

3 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

thanks !! :) And yes, it does help ;)

Shared uploads has worked well... everyone gets to walk directly in your shoes, and the forum here will create a thread for exposure to the community when  you upload your build.  I"ve uploaded I think a few of mine as well ... let your build travel across the Sacred Universe!

:superman:

gogo

• Like! 1