SacredPlus Ingame Video with Characters

• 1 month later...

heh, just me bumping this video for everyone to remember our roots lol. It's a well-edited video and is still exciting to watch. I showed it to my 15 year old cousin last night and he was stoked.

:hugs:

gogo

Thanks INdy.

Even though it's old it's still a handsome video huh.

I found it on Youtube...work of an individual?

"unsure:

gogo

Lol, dunno, it might actually be an official game trailer, made by Encore perhaps.

Yes, but mainly this movie was when ages ago, amazing.. and still is kinda oldskool as gog said, I don't care who made it, and I don't know what encore is, don't need to know that either, point is, Sacred is an old but smart game, it knows what it's doing, and I have the offspring, Sacred2 will have the same new feeling aswell, as it is hard to recreate that feeling as a gamedesigner, I really fancied the topic of sacred, it was the same, though somehow very different than most games of the FantasyRPG genre.

It's old games that give that feeling that go wasted quickly because too many people care too much for graphics these days. Also the milking, I'm unsure as to what is is called otherwise, milking, repeatedly publishing out a game that should be left alone, aka pokémon for example, there's been so many games for those machines that it's onl made because nintendo needs money, I'm ashamed of that as a Nintendo fan... This is what I fear, though on a smaller scale, with Sacred 2.

Where did I go offtopic.. Oh dear, I'm sorry guys and gals :P forgive me.

Sylph

PS

I do hope someone can reply to this