The first thing about this game is its for the age's 18+ gore, cursing, ect.. It's for adults. It has a built in mp3 player, so you can put all your music in the game folder and listen as you game, max level is 150. NPC's curse if you like that, and there's no filter as well. The graphics are great I also have fraps video's and screenshots if you guys ever want to see them. Also I became a Mod for the forums cause I found out 5 differnt ways to dupe in CB and told all that info to acclaim, cause it would be a shame for this game to be screwed in the first day of OB, if you know what I mean. Also I became the highest level char in CB and brought PK to CB when ever one else was all about "care bear gaming " Also I wanted to test everything for bugs and report them as they come if you want to see more info about this game than visit this site http://2moons.acclaim.com/ "makers of mortal kombat" MMORPG f2p, will have cash shops in OB and mounts. Also its 3D, Plus great game play, give it a try if you want to see something new !

Oh another game to check out! hehe...clicks the linky! It sounds like you are a veteran at this game and it's always great to see players who don't want a game nerfed :3lmao:

I'm certainly going to be taking a look at this one Thanks :blink: