Hi. I'm Alpha & Omega

I'm currently study'n at UWT, it's a great college. I'm learning to become a federal lawyer, this is my 4th year and I'm telling you if you like to read alot and not sleep this is a great job for you. I have 2 houses and 2 cars and a quad, Also I have two springer spaniels, bought them both as pups, skeet hunts with me "male" and remi is a house dog shes the runt of the litter. Also I do archery/3D archery shoots. and I have a little off time so I can game a little so I get the R&R I deserve. Well thanks for everyones time reading a little bit about me and I hope to see you all very soon, Take care and god bless.

Hey Sadist1982 :3lmao:

Great to see you here. wow all that study must keep you pretty busy, cool you still find time to play ;)

Look forward to seeing you around the board and on the servers :blink:

Cheers

Claire :)

heya Alpha and welcome, you followed us back home...wicked!

Federal lawyer? It's cool, I think we already have a few law officers and some lawyers here on board as well, maybe one of em will drop by and say hi as well.

It was awesome meeting you on the servers last night, *cough* er..this morning! It's great meeting peeps on their first day on the hardcore servers and you your energy and friendliness are always a plus to the community.

Stick around, hang out and see if you like the place. Our clan is application quarters are around here somewhere and we're always lookin fer great, friendly new players.

Cheers you and once again welcome to the forums!

:3lmao:

gogo