Hello, I'm Jonny.

Hello again,

I dont believe I ever did one of these all those years ago but I'll apologise now if I did and this is a repost.

I'm jonny, I used to play Sacred 1 and 2 with a lot of you on PC many years ago. I had the honour of running the Descendants of Ancaria guild for a number of years and spent time as moderator and then administrator on the SIF under the leadership of DaGirl (Carolyn Hacker). In my opinion they were the glory days of the SIF when Carolyn was community manager and I was lucky to be playing the game and supporting one of the best gaming communities I've ever known

Over the last few years I've bounced around games but often find myself reminiscing about S1 and Sacred 2 with a couple of friends I've stayed in regular touch with since then. Recently another conversation in a game we're playing called Last Epoch got me thinking about sacred again and a quick search around brought me back here - I even manged to find my old log in details.

Recently I took the old DA site offline and so now for my sacred reminiscing I've come here and happy to see a few familiar names that remind me of good times had.

1 hour ago, jonnyx said:

Hello again,

I dont believe I ever did one of these all those years ago but I'll apologise now if I did and this is a repost.

I'm jonny, I used to play Sacred 1 and 2 with a lot of you on PC many years ago. I had the honour of running the Descendants of Ancaria guild for a number of years and spent time as moderator and then administrator on the SIF under the leadership of DaGirl (Carolyn Hacker). In my opinion they were the glory days of the SIF when Carolyn was community manager and I was lucky to be playing the game and supporting one of the best gaming communities I've ever known

Over the last few years I've bounced around games but often find myself reminiscing about S1 and Sacred 2 with a couple of friends I've stayed in regular touch with since then. Recently another conversation in a game we're playing called Last Epoch got me thinking about sacred again and a quick search around brought me back here - I even manged to find my old log in details.

Recently I took the old DA site offline and so now for my sacred reminiscing I've come here and happy to see a few familiar names that remind me of good times had.

The starter early golden years of this game, with the glowy community... my first forum, and online friends... sooooooooooooooo addicted to everything that was brand new for me back then.  It's always awesome meeting up Jonny, one game or another the community makes it through.. what almost fifteen years later?

Welcome back!

:hugs:

gogo

On 9/12/2020 at 5:17 AM, jonnyx said:

Hello again,

Will always remember your ebolts build flooring dragons at that last possible second... 

Holding fast is easier said than done in HC!

:lol:

gogo

18 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Will always remember your ebolts build flooring dragons at that last possible second... 

Holding fast is easier said than done in HC!

:lol:

gogo

But thats what makes HC so much fun. You just dont know....I lost load of characters to unfortunate accidents. In underworld when Jummy and I was racing for max level first I died to a bat in a cave.....that hurt.

• 4 weeks later...

@jonnyx

Jonny! I didn't realise you'd taken DA offline, I looked back through it just 6 months ago but it was woefully dead :( So glad to see you, I'm a lurker here when I remember. Hope you're keeping well. I miss DA and the sif so much, those truly were the glory days.

• Appreciation 1
On 10/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, pevil said:

@jonnyx

Jonny! I didn't realise you'd taken DA offline, I looked back through it just 6 months ago but it was woefully dead :( So glad to see you, I'm a lurker here when I remember. Hope you're keeping well. I miss DA and the sif so much, those truly were the glory days.

Awww, pevil,  nostalgia :hugs:... in the meantime though were having a Rockin party over here

...bring on your spooky best and have a drink with the gang willya?

:drunkards:

gogo

On 10/16/2020 at 6:33 PM, pevil said:

The halloween stuff freaked me out when I clicked on it today! haha. I love it though! Just like you gogo, super over the top but super awesome.

Pevil! 

Come on down to our halloween cocktail party

... and please dont forget your famous spooky avatar from the SIF!

:ooo:

gogo