Hello there!

I've created this account 3 years ago and completely forgot about it...

Hello, my name's Adrian, I'm from Poland and I love Sacred.

I'm not really good at introductions so let me just tell you that this forum has helped me countless times in the past decade with a bunch of stuff.
I am a sacred play through-and-through, I've completed the main campaign multiple times with different classes but never really got to niobium as I've always thought that Split is the only way to level faster, boy was I wrong. I will definitely try my best to help the community in any way I can and also ask a bunch of questions 'cause I don't know as much as you guys do. I've recently came back to play the ReBorn mod and absolutely love it, I plan on focusing my game-time on sacred for the next couple of months and get my favorite classes to max level with decent gear, hope it works out.

• Appreciation 1

On 9/16/2020 at 12:05 PM, soiken said:

I've created this account 3 years ago and completely forgot about it...

Hello, my name's Adrian, I'm from Poland and I love Sacred.

I'm not really good at introductions so let me just tell you that this forum has helped me countless times in the past decade with a bunch of stuff.
I am a sacred play through-and-through, I've completed the main campaign multiple times with different classes but never really got to niobium as I've always thought that Split is the only way to level faster, boy was I wrong. I will definitely try my best to help the community in any way I can and also ask a bunch of questions 'cause I don't know as much as you guys do. I've recently came back to play the ReBorn mod and absolutely love it, I plan on focusing my game-time on sacred for the next couple of months and get my favorite classes to max level with decent gear, hope it works out.

Thats such an awesome intro... posts like this keep this community of more than... well many years now  alive and kicking!  Lots of questions... yes! This is the bone marrow of DarkMatters and there's tons of goodies for visitors ergo new community members

delighted you have found your way to us friend, and hey... for the ReBorn mod... that clan has been putting so much work into their mod, and they have brought back huge interest in Sacred Undeworld

Welcome to the forums, Adrian!

gogo

• Appreciation 1

Welcome to DarkMatters Adrian!.

I hope you have a great time on here just like I have done. There are amazing guides on here and questions are always answered. Even if it is with a "well, let's try and see what happens"...

I have not played much Sacred, but Sacred 2 is my favourite game. 

• Appreciation 1

Well... I do like sweet whiskey like the Irish Jameson. I've had every Johnny Walker from the basic up to Blue Label but I've never tasted a maple syrup Canadian whiskey, if I can find it anywhere in my city will be sure to try it out!

15 hours ago, soiken said:

Well... I do like sweet whiskey like the Irish Jameson. I've had every Johnny Walker from the basic up to Blue Label but I've never tasted a maple syrup Canadian whiskey, if I can find it anywhere in my city will be sure to try it out!

We've recently begun visiting again very close family (circle of ten) and where I usually brought flowers and french pastries (soooo gooood... ) our last family encounter with this whiskey was a satisfying experience...were thinking now a "whiskey tasting experience" could be more fun than boring old flora :lol:

we indulged last night

62226001852__7284AEB5-FA58-4954-837F-B10B5C405910.jpg

gogo

Hi Adrian, welcome (back) to the FDM!

I've been bitten by the nostalgia bug and decided to do a SP campaign playthrough of Sacred 2 with a Seraphim, not a character of choice of mine :) enjoy your time here I find this one of the games (and forums) I always find my way back to. So many fond memories!

Edited by Timotheus