Problem with starting a LAN game

I've been trying for two days now and I cannot seem to get through it... I am using ReBorn mod. I do not have the unofficial patch as I have no idea if it's compatible with ReBorn.

The problem is that whenever I start up a GameServer (using Hamachi, Radmin) and then start the game I cannot see the server on server list...

The game has an exception at Avast and has an exception at DEP. I have also set it to run at one core as some topics on google stated that this also causes a problem with Sacred. I cannot run a GameServer for either ReBorn which I currently play and for the original game... I used my steam version and a cracked version to check if it's just a problem with the steam but it seems there's something else going on in here... I'd appreciate any help, I have tried many ports, different programs and VPNs but still cannot play it on LAN. I remember a few years ago using Tunngle but it seems offline now...

I've found the solution to my issue, took me three days and it has been the first thing I should've checked!

The problem lies with the firewall, all you have to do is setup Hamachi or Radmin and go into your antivirus's firewall and set the network to private and not public. I've read about 50 posts on how to fix it, set my sacred files to run on one core, added an exception in every protection my PC has etc. and the problem turned out to be so trivial.

• Appreciation 1
11 minutes ago, soiken said:

I've found the solution to my issue, took me three days and it has been the first thing I should've checked!

The problem lies with the firewall, all you have to do is setup Hamachi or Radmin and go into your antivirus's firewall and set the network to private and not public. I've read about 50 posts on how to fix it, set my sacred files to run on one core, added an exception in every protection my PC has etc. and the problem turned out to be so trivial.

hI Soiken! really glad you got this! There's some topics with the makers of Reborn actually answering questions bout the mod as well\

:)

gogo

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

hI Soiken! really glad you got this! There's some topics with the makers of Reborn actually answering questions bout the mod as well\

:)

gogo

I contacted them two days ago but couldn't get a reply, I'm glad I got through this after all this time and can finally start overspawning a little :D