Sacred Underworld - The Crit Machine

Hey Folks,

Yesterday, I started a new Gladiator on the German Lobby (he's already lvl102 :lol: )

Well.. with two Prototypes, the Crit Set Bonus of Andiell's Malevolence and lots of Crit Amuletts, he's a serious Crit Machine :lol:

Okay, enough blabla. I just wanted to show some Hell's Ridge Fun with my first "simple" (classic) Melee Character.

This was captured at level 100 on a Gold Server with 7 Players today.

Hope, you enjoy :)

edit (Oct 23rd, 2020): Fixed link, let's hope it'll work properly.

Edited by Therion X

Great Music

Great Video

Great Build

Therion you got style!

:lol:

gogo

p.s you and yer wild builds...where do you get all the ideas from? :lol:

Got the stats up for this build yet, I'd love to see what you picked

I love it! :lol: The music is great and the vid is awesome as gogo said :)

You do all this in fraps Therion?...the editing and everything can be handled with that or do you use another programme?

:lol:

• 2 years later...

Man, sorry for digging up old thread but I loved this video sooooo much but now (2 years later) if I wanna see it I get " This Video isn't available in your country"

Any tips on where to see this video :) ?

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

It's working for me, and it's on Youtube.

Not sure why you're not able to watch this

Bizarre

:blush:

gogo

Ye rly weird, even when I log out of my account I'm unable to view it, maybe because my IP-ardes /port / WAN adres is from Belgium and the movie isn't allowed to be shown there becuz some freakish rule of YouTube :) .

To stay clear: I could view it 2 years ago ....

• 11 years later...
On 4/27/2007 at 5:05 PM, Therion X said:

Hey Folks,

Yesterday, I started a new Gladiator on the German Lobby (he's already lvl102 :lol: )

Well.. with two Prototypes, the Crit Set Bonus of Andiell's Malevolence and lots of Crit Amuletts, he's a serious Crit Machine :lol:

Okay, enough blabla. I just wanted to show some Hell's Ridge Fun with my first "simple" (classic) Melee Character.

This was captured at level 100 on a Gold Server with 7 Players today.

Hope, you enjoy :)

Hi Therion!

I cant see the video here in the first post anymore..  do you have a link to it on Youtube so that we can place it back in first post here for your guide?

:)

gogo

Please Sign In or Sign Up