Sacred 2 Downloads - Gatling Mentalist builds

Gatling Mentalist builds

View File

This is a save of the two versions of the Gatling Mentalist build of which I talk about in these threads:

I've posted them here in case people want to have a go at how the build handles at niobum, Enjoy! ;)µ

Now, to give you a demo, a few videos (apologies for really bad quality, I will soon have a second computer to record more properly, and sorted out this OBS stuff :) )

I will upload and put the links to the video gradually in here:

Standard mob fight on Christmas Island: 

Edited by Daedalus
added first demo video
3 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Gatling Mentalist builds

View File

This is a save of the two versions of the Gatling Mentalist build of which I talk about in these threads:

I've posted them here in case people want to have a go at how the build handles at niobum, Enjoy! ;)

Bravo Daedalus!

Thanks for the share.. have watched your progression from thinks to full published build and now the download... 

Thanks for putting this all together for us!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Thank you very much :)

Now, one of the last thing to do, would be for me to create and post videos to show how she handles 'live'.

I was hoping to get some recommendations of specific places, mobs or boss fights to show ;)

6 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Thank you very much :)

Now, one of the last thing to do, would be for me to create and post videos to show how she handles 'live'.

I was hoping to get some recommendations of specific places, mobs or boss fights to show ;)

Possibility of YouTube video of her taking down Guardians and some of the tougher bosses from Ice ? You could add this to your build guide which would really show folks on top of your posted written guide what this power can do

:viking:

gogo

All right then :)

I've just done some basic video: Like a Grunwald's run complete with Dragon Kill at the end ... the quality of the videos are very poor though and I have to redo the 'cryophoenix' in Ice due to a freezing bug (perma stuff for the rest of time ... or rather ... until reload bug ).

For the moment, I am using the Expert touch build with the variant in the last posts but will of course do the same with the 'classical' build :)

EDIT:

First video posted, more to come. Question: Is there a way to reduce the display of youtube videos in darkmatters? It's a big huge for my taste. In the meanwhile, starting with some of the elemental lords fights and other bosses run :)

Edited by Daedalus
37 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

All right then :)

I've just done some basic video: Like a Grunwald's run complete with Dragon Kill at the end ... the quality of the videos are very poor though and I have to redo the 'cryophoenix' in Ice due to a freezing bug (perma stuff for the rest of time ... or rather ... until reload bug ).

For the moment, I am using the Expert touch build with the variant in the last posts but will of course do the same with the 'classical' build :)

EDIT:

First video posted, more to come. Question: Is there a way to reduce the display of youtube videos in darkmatters? It's a big huge for my taste. In the meanwhile, starting with some of the elemental lords fights and other bosses run :)

Brilliant with the videos!

If you copy the url from the browser in youtube directly into the page here at DarkMatters it will display video instantly for us all to dig into, directly from Youtube!

:drunkards:

gogo