Maximum Level for Combat Arts

2 hours ago, soymatiasbarrios said:

I am playing as a Inquisitor and I am currently at level 46. I did not know that memorizing too much runes could be bad so I exceeded and now my cooldown is huge. Is there any way to revert this back?

I've done that on HC builds back in the day... alas... leveling and going on a serious rune diet and going to socketing only  seems to be the only cure

:cry:

gogo

• Thanks! 1

Eh, I didn't even think of the obvious. So another option would be to stack -%regen time on and from gear. That works globally to reduce all your CAs regen times. You can also stack -%penalty from buffs to diminish the effect those cause on increasing your CAs regen penalties.

2 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Eh, I didn't even think of the obvious. So another option would be to stack -%regen time on and from gear. That works globally to reduce all your CAs regen times. You can also stack -%penalty from buffs to diminish the effect those cause on increasing your CAs regen penalties.

What about CA regen from hits ... its a super cool effect for fast hitting..is there any inquisitor Ca that could profit form this?

:dance2:

gogo

While leveling to bring your CA's back to normal numbers:

Put your stat points in stamina

Become an alcoholic. Buy, collect and drink 'advocaat' potion. The yellow bottles are useless if not used.

p.s.: Real life our advocaat is to 90% used up in making cakes.

Organic-Advocaat.jpg

• Haha 1