All unskilled lvl216 niob characters with all sets and everything you'll ever need + challenge

All unskilled lvl216 niob characters with all sets and everything you'll ever need + challenge

View File

Updating this description every single time I update the upload which has to be done manually because I can't quote from an upload description has become long and tedious, just check the original description please, this one right here will not receive future updates. Also I'm gonna copy-and-paste this text to all my other upload-discussion-Thread-descriptions from now on.

Edited by Lindor
  • Like! 1

Yeah thank you:D

Unfortunately Sacred1 does not seem to have a large playerbase anymore. And I don't want to touch the game in the next time either for me having done nothing farming in the last couple weeks :lol: I'll rather try to finish my inquisitor mod for Sacred 2:spider:

48 minutes ago, Lindor said:

Yeah thank you:D

Unfortunately Sacred1 does not seem to have a large playerbase anymore. And I don't want to touch the game in the next time either for me having done nothing farming in the last couple weeks :lol: I'll rather try to finish my inquisitor mod for Sacred 2:spider:

Love that Avatar!

Is that from Pogo??

:O

• Haha 1