No children were harmed in the making of this.....

Schot loves to experiment with NPC's and his experiments have made me want to do a little experimenting of my own.

While Schot likes to set his NPC companions on fire, my weapon of choice is the dagger stare. And my NPC of choice a little boy. Children in Underworld are invincible, you know.

What follows is a video that Schot made for me of one of our experiments with dagger stare and an innocent little child.

Pay carefull attention and you will see him take out a skelly mage.

Nice work guys!

lol, a kid takin out a Skellie mage...priceless.

Dagger Stare and Fad's, that and tentacles are a Daemon's best friend.

Can you guys tell us maybe what level the Dagger stare was at?

And how are you launghing it...pure runes, equipment?

Thanks!

:bye:

gogo

I try to keep my dagger stare at my level. So it was around 100 or so.

While some of my equipment gives +DS, I think 80% is from runes. I'll have to check by stripping him down, but I can't seem to enter the game right now.

Ah that was quite a lot of fun seeing your build in action Silearth. Especially your Dagger Stare. I've never seen DS exploited like you have and isn't it somewhat thought to be among the glads that DS is a useless CA? Not anymore I guess eh. :bow:

Looks like little Jonah in your video was a bit nervous at the start but he sure did get the hang of things toward the end. He was goin right for those last two or three and makin short work of'em too. :)

Brilliant work with the DS child Silearth. I'm curious though. Whats the regen for your DS?

And...how bout the child labor board...

they got anything to say about this?

eh...eh, eh, eh... ?

sounds like you got a good ole oliver twisted operation goin on here

:4rofl:

gogo

Please Sign In or Sign Up