Epox XBow we build + movie

Here she is the X-bow we, she can run she kill and she can surly play the string, I am proud to show here to you all :3lmao: and thx to Schot their is a Tribute movie included :)

Skills & Attributes

lvl1: Weapon Lore (for Damage)

-> 100 Points here is enough

lvl1: Concentration (for its Regeneration)

-> 140 Points here.

lvl3: Agility (for atk and def to hit better and have better chance later on)

-> 50 Points here.

lvl6: Trading or Moon Magic(for better prices and items and/or for some lvls in quick as flash)

-> at only 1 Point if trade here/ if Moon Magic 30-50. ( later on you can do what ever is suitable for you)

lvl12: Range combat

-> 10 max because it's all you need ( more details under weapons )

lvl20: Armour (for more Resistance)

-> At least 50 Points here.

lvl30: Constitution (for more life)

-> 100-140

lvl50: Parry or Moon Magic (for more defence again)

-> as many points you want I would say 50-100/ and if moon again 30-50 ( your choice)

Attributes:

All points goes to str because normally all would boost dex for more damage, but it's a waist of points because

the % of damage given on dex pumping is so low that's the build will not even benefit from it.

Note: if you use bow use phy regen

-----

Combat Arts

Multiplied Shot (max level 18 for 6 arrows what is max)

we need this skill to gain most damage and effect out of the x-bow

Explosive arrow

only take 1 level here because through the equipment I have posted lower down you get so much ea boots that's it's a waist to level it higher

Equipment

Head

Lloraneth's Circlet (for EA,WL, + to all combat Combat Arts,)

Torso

Araelfi's pure Misery ( for rsm,speed,EA,and WL )

Belt

Octanion's Belt ( for str, phy regen, range combat )

Shoes

Polemid's Study Footwear ( for Speed, End, Consti and LL )

Shoulders

Here you should look for ( wl, ca+, rsm)

Arms

Lloraneth's Tanned braces (for +% to atk, Atk speed, WL)

Hands

Tadriel's Leather Gloves ( for Range combat boost, atk speed, and because there aren't any better gloves for a we)

Weapon

Elven bow of Tyr-hadar ( for ea boost and high ll )

Or Egils full set if ya wanna go x-bow like I did with here (rsm, ll)

Legs

Octanion's Legs ( for str,speed,Range combat)

Rings/Amuletts

Amulet of water ( huge str bonus)

Esarah's Bejewled Amulet of the sun ( for Range combat boost and EA boost)

Chrysopras of the moon (ring) ( big boost to Multiplied shot)

Gold ring of str ( for atk speed and high str boost)

Raging ring of the restless ( for atk speed, speed, regen rsm, agility boost)

Silasas's Great ring fo Concentration ( for end boost and + to all combat Combat Arts)

Game play Advices

for enemies like dragons make a 4xEa combo because they do more damage as 1 arrow that spread arrows and for pack of enemies do MS and fire like crazy.

the damage type for ea I'm not quiet sure about think it's a mix between fire and phy so best places to run if vot is to hard is dessert (khorad nur or dark elf place or Mystdal ( cave were their is lots of undead's )

Bow vs X-bow:

well I have to admit after playing this build to level 74 with x-bow the build started to lag in damage but it was still powerful and playable, found out that the bows will do around 5k more damage than the crossbow and that is much , so it will have some trouble's in Platin and Niob, the bow is 50% faster than x-bow, does more damage and with the right weapon ( listed in equipment) you can have as much leech like full egils + you get a massive ea boost wish would make my we (if she were alive) do almost 100k damage or even more at level 74

you can go every place in the game

just though I would add in something more to make it more bla bla bla hehe.

Well x-bow maybe lag in damage higher lvls but they can still give a good beating

bow is supreme but x-bow is also good if ya have lots of str

and as I said earlier up I'm not very good at writing guides so be good to me hehe 2biggrin.gif

hope ya enjoy it

wow thats fantastic! Nicely done Epox...she really hammered them :)

Can't wait to see your next toon in action.....great work with the video Schot :3lmao:

• 1 month later...
Please Sign In or Sign Up