Sacred 2 Downloads - Multiple Screens in Main Menu

Multiple Screens in Main Menu

View File

I don't really know if anybody needs it, but since I am only using other's mods and share nothing, I have decided to do so.

You can find 2 mods : Fallen Angel Demo Main Menu and Fallen Angel Main Menu - both are replacing main menu screen, I like them all and I always wanted to see them all, if you are like me, then here is my solution:

INSTALLATION:

1)To install main screen mods you need a tool - Generic Mod Enabler download it and  install it into the game main folder

IMPORTANT!  Before you proceed check with my screenshot №1, please be sure that your sacred2.exe file is located in system subfolder, and that there is an installed generic mod enabler JSGME.exe in main game folder!

2) Find and download both Fallen Angel Demo Main Menu and Fallen Angel Main Menu mods, put them in mods folder, which you chose during Generic Mod Enabler installation

3)you should not activate any of main menu mods(they will conflict), look at screenshot №2

4)Now, download my zip file and put all the garbage from it into your main game folder

5) Now each time you will run Sacred2MultiTitler.exe from main game folder(it is better to create a link to it) you will see a random main menu screen!

FAQ:

Q: What the heck is JSGMEu.exe

A: its the same Generic Mod Enabler, but you dont need admin rights to run it, if you are always login as admin, just remove it and rename original JSGME.exe into JSGMEu.exe

Q: I am a cool hacker

A: in title_list.json file you can edit weight of the probability for specific screen to appear, for ex. if you don't want to see demo screen, and want to see fallen angel screen twice as often as default then change numbers from 1,1,1 to 1,0,2, you can add your own screen mod as well to the list

PLEA!

If you know about other main menu screen mods, please let me know, I will gladly add them to my collection!