A little favor... can make the mecha looking armor of the seraphim to suit for shadow warrior?

Qera

Hi, my first time ever on a forum...I want to ask if someone good at modding here can make the mecha looking armor of the seraphim to suit for shadow warrior, if it's possibile (and I hope so)..

Qera, I don't believe that this would be an easy thing to accomplish, as the armor's meshes would have to be completely reworked to fit the SW. @Flix is this doable, sir?

You would basically have to spin a new model out of whole cloth.  You might be able to borrow some pieces of the existing model to speed up the process, and it's possible the existing maps could be reused.  It's not something I'm able to take on though.

Due to the fact, that the SW is a "brutish" hulk and the Seraphim is, ahem, a typical athletic girl, there's no asthetic way to reuse existing meshes. You have to use some typical SW armor as a template and adjust the Seraphim armor pieces' dimensions so as to fit those of the template's.

yeah I thought about that, and I want to try it but I don't know how to do it, so is there any program that you guys know for such things to start with? maybe not too hard to learn... thanks and sorry for wasting your time just for a personal whim