Where'd you go to school?

I love this thread seeing where everyone has come from really bring out the fuzzies in me lol

I've just sticked it in our Intro section so more peeps can post all their scholarly goodies.

Thanks for the new posts, Chuck and Powerpyx. Chuck, very nice pix...but I noticed you used the word native...is it a native school that you go to?

Power, hope the trip down memory lane was fun?

:woot:

gogo

Chuck, very nice pix...but I noticed you used the word native...is it a native school that you go to?

:cry:

gogo

/quote]

My elementary school was a native school, but the funny thing is there were very few natives in it.

• 1 month later...

:)

Oh ya it is! Well I grew up about 7 miles from there.. where the cats outnumbered the people! Or was that cows.. ah my memory isn't what it used to be :) haha The city of Montpelier is actually just out of view.. they just took the pics at just the right angle so you cant see it. :tease:

• 3 months later...

I started school in Rhode Island, then moved to Texas in the second grade was disappointed in it not being like the wild west shows I had seen on TV and went through to grade ten in sixth grade I learned that they couldn't keep you there so I started skipping school and skipped most of my first tenth grade year, then going into the 10th grade for the second time I moved to Florida and finished high school at Union County High School (where my attitude changed and I started to enjoy school, alas too late for a good GPA) Then I went to school to be a correctional officer at the prison around where I live (another mistake in my life). After my nervous breakdown from being a prison guard (can explain that later) I started community college to become a computer programmer but I didn't get to finish due to many traumatic events.

• 1 month later...

I graduated from St. Andrew's School in Middletown, DE.

school1.jpg

it's a boarding high school... looked for pics everywhere on google but couldnt find any... it's where they filmed the Robin Williams film "Dead Poets Society"

school2.jpg

school3.jpg

=D good times good times

-Total

HOW'D YOU FIND THOSE ! =D o man... the mural in the dining hall, the chapel... the front lawn... good good times... haha I can remember going streaking right by that mural during a 6PM dinner. pretty much the entire school was there. good times... hehehe quite nice gogo, appreciate the pics

-Total

PS I can see my room from that 1st picture. Tree closest to the blding. 2nd floor window immediately on the right. so many water balloons/eggs/golfballs/paintballs/idk what else was shot out of that window... sooooooooo fun!

Our four-legged furry friend shows his roots at a grammar school...

Woot!

No wonder you talk so properly llama...or is that, perhaps, with the aid of spellcheck?

That & 'cause it was important to my parents, so they made sure I could speak proper.

• 7 months later...

yeah yeah I might get some nice ones up later... can't find any good pics :P

Middleschool: "O.B.S. De Ontmoeting"

Highschool: "Pleincollege Bisschop Bekkers"

pbb.jpg

College: Tilburg University / "Universiteit van Tilburg"

W5_Reit_UvT.JPGzomer1.jpg

gebouw_p.jpg

Edited by Timotheus

1991- graduated high school at sheldon in eugene oregon. always sort smell of petuli oil since it is eugene ;) and paper mills depending on the wind.

1991 to 1996- bachelor of science in mechanical engineering from university of alaska fairbanks. looks great in summer with all the sunlight, but is quite drab in winter covered in snow that is some shade of grey combined with 3hrs of sunlight.

1999 to 2001- was getting masters of business administration at university of wyoming, located in laramie, as an excuse to party hard with severance package from a job I had in uk. lets just say that business is alot easier than engineering, 3.6+ gpa out of 4.0 and closing bar most nights. dropped out in last semester as I make alot more in oilfield. I don't have to wear a suit and tie in oilfield :cow_white: