Another newbie stumbles in

Hi—

I found this place because of a link in the signature of gogoblender at The Admin Zone forum. Due to his helpful posts at that forum, I was interested to check out his own.

My name is Kevin. I'm male. 19 years of age. I was born in Glendale, California, United States of America. I have since moved from the city of Glendale to the city of San Bernardino. I'm Filipino because of my mother, Irish because of my father. I'm often said to look Mexican.

I work as a cook and deliveryman for a local restaurant, earning me enough to pay for my expenses and some of my mom's as I work my way through college (first year, so far).

My interests include swimming, women, reading (particularly history, science fiction, philosophy, and science), basketball, and forum browsing.

I liked your interests Zulehan

Welcome to the forum. :drinks:

FYI - Gogo seems nice but he is actually not. I am the nicest person in this forum and happy to see you around. :viking:

Oh noes!! You followed gogo here? Noooo! Run while you still can!! :viking:

Hehe, j/k. There's nothing wrong with this forum, yupp nothing :drinks:. It's a great place to be and we're always excited when new people join and we are always looking forward to getting to know them better. :D

I hope you find this forum to be to your liking and that you enjoy you're stay here.

P.s. Aren't we all interested in women? :D

*in before claire comes in and proves me wrong...

Welcome Zulehan!

Always cool to see new faces around. Ponder can we make this guy a sacred, ogame, vendetta or IO addict ? :drinks:

Kevin, heya!

Lol, I just got back to this forum from another one and I saw yer nic at the bottom and was thrilled to see another memeber of that community here! Have a look around, it's a pretty big forum, with a lot of bars and lots of sci fi and fantasy going on. We actually sponsor a few games here with Clans, so if you play any of them definitely look into hooking into our D.a.r.k. clans

Ahh, Phillipine...one of our oldest members here, Jun, is Philipine. He's been gaming with us for years now and is going to get married this summer. Were you lucky enough to eat any of the foods? One of best friends is philipine and I'd always get to dig into massive portions of Chicken Adobo or Pantzeet ^^

Have fun on the boards Kevin, and once again

Welcome ot the FDM!

:drinks:

gogo

Hellooo Kevin :cool:

Welcome, don't forget to pop by the bar the Green Faerie is doing Friday night/Saturday morning happy hours hehe

Indy...I still saw what you posted even if I did have to squint ;)

Hello there Zulehan. :)

Aaaah. I see you've followed gogo here. He does fine work he does. *elbows gogo* Nicely done. Mwahaha!Your timing couldn't be better Zulehan! The ritual, errrr, party is just about to start. It's D.a.r.k. Day after all. Come come. Have a rest on this sacrificial, ummm, somewhat stone like couch. *starts chanting* :cool:

;)

It's a pleasure to meat you Zulehan. ;)

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting elsewhere on the board yet. I haven't had much time recently due to work. But I'll be sure to spend more time here on Monday since I'm off then.

Were you lucky enough to eat any of the foods? One of best friends is philipine and I'd always get to dig into massive portions of Chicken Adobo or Pantzeet ^^

Yes, and they're delicious. I know how to make both you've mentioned. Though I was neither born in nor lived in the Philippines, I have gone there on vacation on two occasions for a total of seven months.

heh, take yer time, kev, we're easy with posting here.

And Schot, ritual? lol, yer gonna make him think that when I was talking about delicous feasts and cooking we were referring to someone , wait, something else!

2001-05-25.gif

:)

gogo

Hello there Zulehan and welcome to the forum. btw what places have you visited here in the Phillippines?

@ gogo : the correct term for those who live here are Filipinos and you got the spelling wrong for Phillippines and pancit :)

I am the nicest person in this forum and happy to see you around.

Hence why he's an evol ugly old goblin. don't believe him!

Welcome, and I agree good interests there

~Doom

I am the nicest person in this forum and happy to see you around.

Hence why he's an evol ugly old goblin. don't believe him!

Welcome, and I agree good interests there

~Doom

Let see what we have on hand

we have picture: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=6742023

we have school info: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=6772816

and somewhere here we should have his house location from googleearth :)

Welcome Welcome hohoho :butcher:

Glad to meet you! I love the philippines...esp...the yummy delicacies... thinking of foood.... Moooommmy Cook faster hehehehe (P.S Happy Mother's day :P)

c'mon tim...

ya gots ta say it with love

what kind of example are we setting for you new member here

:P

gogo

I'm proving neither you nor Yarasa are the nicest here.... :4rofl:

:P

~Doom