Casting Dagger Stare on all the npcs at once.

Sorry, silearth. I couldn't hold myself

:) This Idea is just too great!

Imagine an Army of random ass Men, Women and Children, unable to fight, but able to stare everyone to Death!!

And that's it :D 

edit (Oct 23rd, 2020): fixed link to the video

Edited by Therion X

Oh MY God

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

p.s. oh my god!

p.s.s. Mob gone Mad!..runnnnnnnnn...

p.s.s. Sil, this is yer idea finally realized in glorious full color, action packed video and shrieks of enslaved townspeople, lol...now watch their be a run on npc's in every game!@

EDIT: what the heck does 5 ds's goin off at once sound like?

Answer: Popping Corn!

:o

It brings a tear to my eye, it does.

It's so beautiful.

I must say, I'm pretty impressed. My DS glad get's slapped around in VOT. He kills everything in sight, but he really has to work for it. If he didn't have the fad axe.....

To answer an earlier question...my regen for DS is pretty high; not sure how high at the moment but it's lower than the DS so it's fine.

I'm working on a dual wield version of my DS glad and he won't waste time on disarm(I never really thought a DS glad would go the distance) I gave him axe lore...for twin fads, but I'm wondering if I should rethink that stratagy. I have two unique daggers that each have 37% LL and give great boosts to poison damage and weapon poison damage. Perhaps that is a better way to go.

By the way. Don't forget the cows. the whole thing started with the cows.

Edited by Silearth
  • 2 weeks later...

Sil, and Therion, I split this video off from the other thread, so that each video now has it's own thread.

Hope this helps!

Let's see those mobs massacre more!

:drunkards:

gogo

ehh.. what can I say, you have just maybe found the best CA on the whole game. So beautifully overpowered non resisted damage.. just so great. Must say it's superior to BD or CotA..

..now what that would look like when using fads or orlas :drunkards: not saying this because I like those items that much, but so many hits must activate lots of bolts or fireballs.

..now what that would look like when using fads or orlas :D not saying this because I like those items that much, but so many hits must activate lots of bolts or fireballs.

Unfortunately only your own Dagger Stare can trigger Fire Balls/Energy Bolts.

Every sinlge NPC would need its own Fad/Orla for a truly huge Overkill :D

But -another "unfotunately"- the Fireballs and Energy Bolts can't be triggered by a NPC. I once tried it out with a NPC that has Axe Lore. Gave him a complete Fad and Dagger Stare. Nothing. I run around with him for more than 20 Minutes. Nothing.

Too bad, huh? :D

• 1 year later...

Friendly FDM bump here..this video is not to be missed. Just one of the wonders that can be done with some inspiration, great game knowledge, and a few years of experience with this game.

Sacred...always something to learn about it huh?

:)

gogo

This one brings back fond memories. I only have two regrets. 1) I never managed to build a DS suit to bring my total level to 500. 2) I erased all my toons when I stopped playing.

I may have to go on a rune farming binge to get another DS glad going.

• 1 year later...

C'mon rott...isn't the build sick? lol, talk about ingenious. Everyone hates NPC's... why not enslave them for leveling?

...I wonder if something like this can be done in Sacred 2?

:)

gogo

@silearth : do you want me to send you my ds glad backup, he's level 80-90, with DS maxed at 255 and a bunch of items (including a booster slot for DS). AFAIR he casts DS at slvl 310, killing normal foes in shaddar nur desert in 2 ticks of DS (gold difficulty).

Edited by Nihilith
Please Sign In or Sign Up