Would be happy to have....

Hurons set pieces for DE Plat level 90 + min level Completed Thanks to Csaszar and Moon Reaper and anyone else who kindly donated Hurons pieces to me :)

Icons LOL

I have dark Elf Statue only :P

guess I can figure out the answer already.. but however:

UW,Plus,closed,open,HC,SC,LAN ...

atm I have none of the mentioned items, if I find them (closed UW-HC) then I'll keep them in stash for you.

for LAN, refer to the DL thread on SIF

Edited by Rotluchs

I'm not sure but I think I have hurons ring or amulet (or what ever is in that set) and dragon icon and some other.. normaly I wouldn't give away them as I have never been able to get full icons set, but anything for you erialc :viking:

I'm not sure but I might still have a seraphim statue or shell, let me go check.

Oh yes, your wish is my command. :viking:

:viking:

wow Thanks guys!

I'll do my best not to die and will ofc pass on icons to all those who want burning feet too LOL I just have to try that cool looking bonus...well once at least!

Look at these guys!

shot0300copy.jpg

It was such a laugh...when I was too slow to see the kills I just followed the feet! and I got no lag at all even with 3 players using full icons...it's an odd thing eh :D

Claire, I keep fergetting how cool those feets look

and yer right, I experience no lag so far around peeps that use the feets.

Though I think it was Rooster a while back that said that it was the schplit with the feet that was causing it.

:yay:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

woo hoo Huge Thanks to Obsession for 2 more pieces of the icons set last night! :whistle:

Now I am just looking for the last 3 pieces.

Still Looking for

Royal Statue

Seraphim Statue

Shell

My feet are almost burning woo hoo!

I should have two lying around in a stash somewhere.. Dunno which ones tho :drunkards:

OK checked, I have Grail/Shell/Dragon statue.

Edited by Timotheus

You guys, great...it looks like Claire is that much closer to getting her burning footsieez!

:3lmao:

gogo

p.s. Claire, how bout renting them out to me when you're done with em? :whistle:

Still need the shell claire?

- The shell is on one of your mules, csas was ingame today.

I also have the seraphim statue for you now.

Edited by Timotheus
  • 4 weeks later...