Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

@eagle Absinth has a bitter taste, that's why you have to dilute it before drinking after which it has a very good taste. Uhm, yeah, better ask an English native speaker about the taste, cause I can't exactly find the words for it... :blush:

Hehe, go absinth, go! :P

absinth6af.th.jpg

Of to Neverland! ;)

Guest gogoblender

wow!

INdy that looks SO cool man!

I can hardly wait till I taste it! ONe of my friends has invited me to vienna this spring...maybe I can get my hands on a bottle...

or....

two?

:devil:

:)

gogo

p.s. *sees Erialc sleeping gently under the comforters in front of the warm roaring fire with the waves breaking softly in the distance of clan d.a.r.k's magnificient beach house/resort...Key Largo. Gently and with great tenderness pulls out the mucous-laden tissues out of erialc's poor cold-encrusted nose and...with great compassion... puts fresh tissues in*

:wuv:

Guest gogoblender

lol nope...not t'day man....

We gotta get erialc all well so that TOMMORROW we can throw the evil punch lines around!

hehe...gotta give the only lady in our forum a fair and fightin chance!

:P

gogo

Guest gogoblender

Everyone please excuse the rapid changes in forum structures...Schot and I are workin on the forum right now trying to get it under control.

If you see strange colors or ufo's...it's nothing to worry about.

gogo

Guest gogoblender

Hollee!

lol, it's like five am in the morning and our eyeballz are gonna drop out me thinks. But I think teh forum is at least readable right now. Erialc...thanks fer the advice on the colors!

Just a few more touches then that's it fer Schot and me.

:zzz:

gogo

GoGo Schot Indy (boyz) Take a bow...it's looking bloody excellent.

CONGRATS to you all;)

:smart: clever lads;)

On the absinthe discussion I highly recommend this book...haha and at the back of it it has a nice list of some very special absinthe suppliers, the drink the spoons etc;)

Absinthe

Heya, just wanted to say *gasp* HI!

I am a long time online friend of the blender, have known him for over 1 year thru Sacred, and have even been in the same clan for a while.

Those who also play(s/ed) Sacred *coughclairecough* might have known me as actrazr.

But sadly I don't play that anymore.

More into Guild Wars now.

Anywho, just dropping by. See ya around.

My IGN is Zexion Sixtin, and I play on uni 9.

_Zexion

Hey Actrazr/WNxZenion!...good to see you in this den of madness lol

I haven't tried GW yet maybe one day...maybe...I'm still in vac mode in uni 9 n 2 ;)

So dinkies on the house and lets see GoGo mix us up all some cocktails

Guest gogoblender

wow!

Zex it's great seein ya here dude!

*pulls up to the bar and begins to expertly flip martinis with a flick of the wrist and some experienced wrist-wrangling*

Nothing beats a good martini with tons of olives in it...and whadda ya know..there's a good bit here left over fer Erialc too!

Anyone else?

:beer:

Welcome to the forum dude...enjoy yer stay and enjoy ogame!

gogo

*grabs a quick beer*

ow and btw, did any of you know that for the next few days OGame Commander is for free :blink: just one click at a banner in game and your Ogame is OGame commander :)

Guest gogoblender

Hey guys!

@ Eagle: Yeah I saw the notice...I'm definitely gonna put my gal thirteen on it...that queue option is REALLY handy at the beginning of a uni.

@ erialc: yay...I get to make sheppard's pie again! Lemme scrounge up some nifty new ingredients and I'll tell you guys how it turns out.

And...we gotta celebrate Spawn as our nifty new nap friends...so I say...open house everyone!

And even though Absinthe isn't available here wehre I live...I'm sher the replicators at this bar can pretty much put out anythin.

Go replicators go!

fizz

Crackle...

Glug, Glug, dribble...Glug

And there you have it folks...yeee haw...lotsa lotsa good green stuff....

Who wants ta try it first!

*eyes the replicator producted alcohol suspiciously*

gogo

Guest gogoblender

Hey Dragon!

Wow, you made it!

Have a drink on me...but mabye Erialc has some of her Le Frog Stash hidden away that we can enjoy?

IT's a great day

lol, guys I showed dragon the game and now he's playin it constantly too!

:devil:

New nap...

and new friends here.

It is a good day

Cheers Dragon and have fun

Welcome to the forum!

gogo

Hey Dragon...welcome to this crazy place.. ofc a friend of GoGo's is a friend here :)

Opens up some yummy Le frog and pours dinkies for all

haha go replicator go....some 40 yr old Le frog wouild be good when you've finished making us some of the green faerie;)

Oooh that shepherds pie smells great :)

Hey Zexion, welcome to our forum. :)

Yeah, I remember you since you had that green glowing avatar on the SIF. :P

@dragon69 So gogo corrupted you as well.

Have fun and stick around, we're a nice bunch of peeps.