Preparation : 5 mn

- Rhum (brown)

- Lemon

- Honey

- Water

Preparation :

Warm the water

During this time, squeeze half a lemon to get juice

In a beer glass (big one, like a mug), put 2 teaspoon of honey, the lemon juice, and approx 5cl of rhum

When the water starts to boil, pour it in the mug

Drink as soon as the temperature allows you

Drink it "Au pied du lit" (sitting on your bed), switch off the light and sleep. Prepare for a sweaty night (god I hate that)

Goodbye Colds !

Awh Funki. Hope it doesn't last long. :)

Reminds me of a remedy an old nurse roommate of mine would make when he got sick.

diced ginger (to make you sweat)

grated garlic (to boost immune system)

lemon slices (Ummm, to make it taste really bad? :lol:

Honey (To neutralize the lemon? lol)

In a big mug of hot water.

I tried it once or twice and boy did it ever make me forget I was sick, lol. :devil:

Get well soon! :)

Got a remedy

Preparation : 5 mn

- Rhum (brown)

- Lemon

- Honey

- Water

Preparation :

Warm the water

During this time, squeeze half a lemon to get juice

In a beer glass (big one, like a mug), put 2 teaspoon of honey, the lemon juice, and approx 5cl of rhum

When the water starts to boil, pour it in the mug

Drink as soon as the temperature allows you

Drink it "Au pied du lit" (sitting on your bed), switch off the light and sleep. Prepare for a sweaty night (god I hate that)

Goodbye Colds !

Oh Nil, if you only knew my Dad would give me this (minus the Rum add the Whiskey) everytime I got a cold.

I was held up on the couch after work yesterday, my Partner walked in, said off to bed, and made me that very elixir and I am feeling much better this morning. No more fuzzy wuzzy in the head, no more aches in the muscles and no more headache.

Thanks everyone :D

hehe Funki your rels were kinder to you! we used to get poteen in hot milk...ugh...that'll either cure you or kill you :hugs:...Glad you are better and looking forward to seeing you on the servers soon :bow:

Great to see you are almost there Timo, pesky pc's...make it an offer it can't understand :)

I'll have something very very very strong please....preferably with ice...it's too hot here....gimme SNOW!

:cha (18):

Great to see you are almost there Timo, pesky pc's...make it an offer it can't understand

Refuse darling. An offer it cannot REFUSE. :lol:

Edited by Timotheus

:):bye::drunkards::tease::D:D:yay::woot::wow:

First day of school, My son is happily on the bus, and I feel on top of the world!

Party!

Don't get me wrong, I'm missing my mini-me, but its been a loooong summer!

Congrats on getting into the clan!

*Blade is still at school, glances with a sorrowful face towards Chucky's way*

Sorry about that, but hey when you get to a university you will understand. :)

Congrats on getting into the clan!

*Blade is still at school, glances with a sorrowful face towards Chucky's way*

Sorry about that, but hey when you get to a university you will understand. :drinks:

I am at a university, but mine doesnt start till the 17th XD

and yes, I skipped more classes then I can count to quickly save my fleet, caus it was easier to make it come back at 4 pm then at 6 :drunkards:

prOm

lol that is funny! I can't believe my school started over a month before yours. Odd isn't it.

I have breaks in between my classes, one hour for lunch, one hour for studying, and one hour for COMPUTER LAB FUN with my friends. :drunkards:

*Plays Darts*

*Bullseye*

*Glances at gogo, who hit the newly reinforced wall last time he played darts :drinks: )

*hands myles one of DH's evil evil brownies (2 layers of brownie with nutella between the layers with chunks of white and dark choc in the brownies and drizzled with chocolate liquer) *

Brownies for everyone.. 1000+ colories a bite ...

*orders mudslide *