Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Double coffee and one on the side pliz :sick:

Ugh full of cold, better have plenty of fluids a box of tissues and a big ole warm blanket. Going to make me a red hot chilli later, I'll spice it out of me :4rofl:

oh so thats where my swd partner is .... *sigh* Guess I'll do my drinking here now since I've done enough sacred for one night... *lol*

Happy New Year everyone :D

Im soooo sorry! I got a weee bit sidetracked.. :)

Oh Biiiiiig coffee here, need the recharge! :thumbsup: Ill just sink in it... mmmm coffeee!

*slides remainder of rum bottle to Gogo* Here you go!

Um I don't think I can smell it for a while! :) Sorry there is so little left! :thumbsup:

... Note to self: Rum is not ment to drink from a wine glass....

Oh this stuff tastes like so sugary sweet! Its too good to mix with anything else.

You cant taste the rum and it hits hard after the first one! :thumbsup:

I now understand the point of a shot glass! :)

I now understand the point of a shot glass! :)

I figured they were so that when you drop them on the trip from the table to the mouth, there is less glass to clean up... :thumbsup:

-Total

:D Never had that happen! I just like the less effort a wine glass takes... fill it once... it goes a whole 10 minutes :)

hehe not sure Gogo! Its worth a try!

:4rofl: Never had that happen! I just like the less effort a wine glass takes... fill it once... it goes a whole 10 minutes :4rofl:

but see that's the fun of drinking, half the battle is getting the refreshing beverage in the cup =P... I mean, you gotta work of the calories somehow right?

:P Cheers

-Total

oh but the waste of spillage as you get more loopy!! This stuff is pure gold! I don't want to waste a drop! :4rofl:

Though it still cant top my :P Absolut Raspberry :4rofl:

naaaa I don't worry about calories anyway!

oh but the waste of spillage as you get more loopy!! This stuff is pure gold! I don't want to waste a drop! :4rofl:

Though it still cant top my :P Absolut Raspberry :4rofl:

naaaa I don't worry about calories anyway!

Lol spillage? thats why you buy a dog =P jk jk... now absolut... big fan

and calories? Last night for dinner I had a BLT with cheese and ranch dressing with extra bacon, on white bread, and to follow it up this monstrosity of an Italian sub with extra cheese and meat and also on italian toast... I also had gummy worms as an appetizer... so eating/drinking healthy isnt a concern of mine either =P

-Total

Lol spillage? thats why you buy a dog =P jk jk... now absolut... big fan

and calories? Last night for dinner I had a BLT with cheese and ranch dressing with extra bacon, on white bread, and to follow it up this monstrosity of an Italian sub with extra cheese and meat and also on italian toast... I also had gummy worms as an appetizer... so eating/drinking healthy isnt a concern of mine either =P

-Total

:P Now thats a BLT!! Yay hungry finally! haha thank you!

Greetings dear friends,

A bit on the late side, yes. But still a merry christmas and a happy new year.

I was quite surprised when I looked in my mailbox today and found an e-mail, an e-mail from DarkMatters.

It came from Timotheus, he 'updated' my profile list, so I thought I would just go and have a look.

After I saw Timo's scrabble I saw that Claire, Ari and schot aswell left me a message.

I tell you people, I don't become surprised by things a lot but this I did not expect.

It's the 1st of january today, so a happy new year, I hope you all still have all your fingers. (I do)

Things have been going well lately, I do not know why. School could've been better but it's not hell.

I like a girl who also likes me so we're dating, all really fun too. The relationship between my parents and myself is improving too.

Ever since they divorced things have been upside down a lot, I recently found out it's been two years.

Somehow I still... I don't know, it hás something. This site, I don't go to any other forum and post there.

Just a brief update of me, I know I said I would be back before and I hope to stay here a while longer than the previous time.

To that we may have a wonderfull 2008!

Best wishes and ofcourse, Sincerely,

Jasper

P.S.

I like do the Merry Christmas layout

Sylph...it's fantastic seeing you here on this day!

:P

And wonderful that you're having a great time with a new gf, and that you're beginning to enjoy already this first day of the year with parents and ...us lol...

Yep, this site's pretty special :4rofl: , and hearing about all those messages from the community to you has got the warm fuzzies going. I hope your Christmas was merry, your new years your best, and...

Hope to see more of your humorous self here on the boards whenever you have time.

Be good, keep safe, and a safe new year to you.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

p.s. Sylph, you can have my number for Ari's Raspberry Rum line :4rofl:

Gogo give me her number in a PM ^^

and did you know that Ari works in a restaurant as a Bartender?

"One particular bartender, Ari, is an astute mixologist. Polished suggests Ari's famous Raspberry Mojito, infused with Raspberry Bacardi Rum, mixed with love, garnished by droplets of raspberries. The White Wine Sangria is also another favorite amongst the patrons. Speaking of wine, 33 Restaurant's list is impressive. French wines dominate, including plenty of good-value bottles from the Rhone and Languedoc regions."

http://www.socialimage.net/reviewp_33restaurant.html

Sincerely,

Jasper

PS

Me, humorous? Don't make me laugh, haha (see that was funny)

(^See I am not funny at all)

(... or was that funny..)

(... ... Gogo, define funnyness to me please Me and myself are confused)

Having drank the equivalent of 3/4 of a bottle of whisky over the last 24 hours (Glenmorangie and Highland Park for curious minds), I'll have something non-alcoholic thanks.

New year spent alone isn't very fun.

Having drank the equivalent of 3/4 of a bottle of whisky over the last 24 hours (Glenmorangie and Highland Park for curious minds), I'll have something non-alcoholic thanks.

only 3/4 of a bottle?!?! lol jk jk, last time I sucked too heavily on the whiskey it was this summer after a graduation party and I got wrecked. had an entire bottle of jack daniels and some Popov Vodka and peppermint schnapps along with some hypnotix and a bunch of beer. I legitimately thought I was going to die. I was havin a rough time ... started drinking at like 945ish passed out by 11ish... my friends had to take turns making sure I didnt die... I didn't drink for like 2 months after that. a dry summer lol. so... learn from my mistakes, it was only by some miracle that I didnt get my stomach pumped. and like a week of hangovers wasn't too great either.

stay safe all!

-Total

Hey hey Jasper. Welcome back! :4rofl: Oh and that explains Ari's excellent drink mixes. :P

That's a whole lot of drinking you undone/Total, haha. Oh and glad you survived Total, lol. Sounds like quite the party. I think it is safe to say that most have gone through that "learning experience". :4rofl:

only 3/4 of a bottle?!?! lol jk jk, last time I sucked too heavily on the whiskey it was this summer after a graduation party and I got wrecked. had an entire bottle of jack daniels and some Popov Vodka and peppermint schnapps along with some hypnotix and a bunch of beer. I legitimately thought I was going to die. I was havin a rough time ... started drinking at like 945ish passed out by 11ish... my friends had to take turns making sure I didnt die... I didn't drink for like 2 months after that. a dry summer lol. so... learn from my mistakes, it was only by some miracle that I didnt get my stomach pumped. and like a week of hangovers wasn't too great either.

stay safe all!

-Total

Bloody hell that's some serious drinking. The strange (and slightly worrying) thing is I didn't feel drunk at all last night, and there was no shade of hangover this morning :/