Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Aww Timo, nasty saw the pic too, ouch! :twitch: I did something like that a couple of years ago at a party...involved a bouncy castle, too much booze and a very solid table. Resulted in a couple of cracked ribs and some pretty colourful bruising. Hope you'll soon be feeling better, have a nice cuppa tea and a rest in a comfy chair!

I'll be having an evil coffee please and could someone make me a machine to alter time.....I don't have anywhere near enough of it :whip:

Hope you are all keeping well....coffee's and drinkies are on me :D

hehe great ad Undone....now I really could go a can of Iron Bru and a bacon butty LOL

Edited by erialc

Grmbl... With my thesis going, I really need to get some questionnaires done, but handing them out in the train has proven difficult. Woke up to find that the bus drivers are on strike here, and that it may last 3 days! I have no other way of getting to the train station......

Some coffee please :)

Timo, bang your fists in a stonewall until they bleed, sure it's painful, but believe me you don't think much about the other damage. At least it worked for me when I had broken my ribs.

Well seriously, hang in there man, all that bad luck can't keep up forever. *Slides some coffee to Timo*

I'll have a beer myself.

Grmbl... With my thesis going, I really need to get some questionnaires done, but handing them out in the train has proven difficult. Woke up to find that the bus drivers are on strike here, and that it may last 3 days! I have no other way of getting to the train station......

Some coffee please :(

Can you post a link to the questionaires here, and maybe we can fill them in for you:)

Feeling like an earl grey tea, barkeep, getting a little chilly here in the mornings (well for Sydney anyway :) )

Some coffee please :(

Can you post a link to the questionaires here, and maybe we can fill them in for you:)

Feeling like an earl grey tea, barkeep, getting a little chilly here in the mornings (well for Sydney anyway :) )

I've briefly thought of that was well. However, my questionnaires are in Dutch :P

Got up extra early today to get to the train station. I WILL get it done. :(

Oh what a frigging joy! The train schedule was absurd, I've spent over 2 hrs on a trip that should normally cost 40 minutes, lots of frustrated people. I managed to get 8(!) questionnaires in that time. OK, I'll figure out something else...

If anyone's interested in helping out: I've started a thread with one translated questionnaire. I need about 15 people per questionnaire, so please, if you have some time to spare, I appreciate it!

hey. yo. whats up my fdm family? sorry I haven't been on lately... I've been stuck with the 7pm-5am shift in my town... joy joy joy... so far... I've been gettin complained against, running after people, witnessing motor vehicle accidents, fighting, running, arguing, did I mention running?, and having a blast! today I arrested a drunken man for "ninja-kicking" a mailbox off of it's post... so life's been good. how's everyone else been? take care all my friends!

-Total

hehe Total sounds like you are enjoying your new job....hope the piffed ninja kicker didn't aim his foot at you....then again you could always Taser him *G*

Ahh life's been so busy but in a great way so I'll be having a super strong coffee please and whatever else anyone wants :devil:

Hope you are all well and happy :D

Ok, so tonight was a strange night. It's my first night home, so I arrange with 2 of my friends to meet up at the local pub for some pints and pool. The pool table is out of order, so we ask if we can play poker (bars are sometimes pretty anal about that here). When we pick up out poker set and come back, our old school chemistry teacher is there and joins in playing us. He's retireing after this year (he doesn't look a day over 50, but he's turning 60 :|). He also ran the chess club when we were at school, and it turns out there are now only 2 members left :Just_Cuz_21: End result, we have guest passes to the school for next week :| I fully intend on getting chess club participation up again!

What a blast this days has been, an exam, a deadline for a paper and a visit to the dentist

Hit me with a beer for a change, Ive been thirsty all day no matter how much a drank

Enci was at dentist! Enci was at dentist! :P

Hehehe everything alright with your teeth?

*toss some beer to enci* You worked well for it.

I lost the poker :whistle:

I got a little impatient towards the end. I could have got on to the final table, but I probably wouldn't have won. I'd also have missed the last bus and would have had to get a taxi home.

All in all the night cost me £2.40! :)

Enci was at dentist! Enci was at dentist! :)

Hehehe everything alright with your teeth?

*toss some beer to enci* You worked well for it.

Hehe, yep, they are fine

Every other year or so, one particular tooth of mine starts to ache, Ive had it checked a couple of times, but there’s nothing wrong with it :whistle:

So incredibly hot here, I’ll drink anything as long as it's ice cold

So incredibly hot here, I’ll drink anything as long as it's ice cold

I wish it was incredibly hot here... they don't issue us jackets, and I'm too poor to afford one so Total spent another night in the 46 degree weather in short sleeves. my face was apparently purple when I came back inside. lol... oh well. glad all is well with your teeth! I HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE the dentist... probably because my mom wanted me to be one. lol

-Total

*collapses on one of the benches*

soooo tired! I finally completed my quest for questionnaires, but I had to be in the trains here all day for it. I'm starting to love my bed... :)

*update*

Studying hard for my test this week. Too bad I have to use the pc for it, my room is on fire. Well, not literally, but it's h-o-o-o-t!!

Even made me decide to take out my GFX card, it's pushing a lot of heat. Might even try onboard later this week to keep my desk area temps at a normal level.

FYI, the sun shines right into my room the entire afternoon, it's just not fair! :)

My GF is coming over after dinner, looking forward to that :cool:

Ohh well good luck with it! Hope it'll be great!

Don't you want to try a ventilator? When I push the air into my face it's soooo cool. :cool:

Ohh and Enjoy the meeting with GF. :)

Edited by tomi
Ohh well good luck with it! Hope it'll be great!

Don't you want to try a ventilator? When I push the air into my face it's soooo cool. :)

Yeah but I don't know where to put it :hugs: too much stuff on my desk lol! I've tried getting a USB fan, but it was too little airflow, tried fitting a bigger fan: darn USB port only gives you 5v so it sdoesn't run fast :P

Ohh and Enjoy the meeting with GF. :)

Yeah, we had a lot of fun :) watched the simpsons movie :P

I'm having some trouble with my pc at the moment, probably related to my (broken?) 8500GT gfx card. Want to hurl it out of the window...

Uhhh well...it is about 19-21 C in my room. lol ok I've cheated a bit. I use an air conditioner.

ventilator on the monitor? :cool:

Btw ventilator...once my cpu ventilator didn't move. I've put there my hand and didn't blow wind. I said what the ...

Then I've put my hand in it and cut my finger. LOL. Yeah thats me.

Yeah, we had a lot of fun 1smile.gif watched the simpsons movie icon4.gif

Hehe sounds good. I've personally never seen it. ;) But once! Once! I will.

• 2 weeks later...

Good ole trig...it's never supposed to go away...is it? :D Glad you got through it, Undone...and...I got a carton of fresh oranges here on hand, for an early morning fresh-squeezed swig, if anyone wants some.

:bow:

gogo