Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

*indulges in a breakfast cocktail before work*

And again, gratz on the degree, Timo...

What are you going to do with it? Going to jump into a job right away, or take a year off traipsing through Europe for a bit?

:)

gogo

*siiiiigh* finally I'm back from my cousin... omg, never again. She's got 7 years old sister... "draw me a ponyyyy... pweeeeze"... "draaaaw me a caaat"... eeeeeeeeeeek!

:bow:

aaah, home sweet home. lovely metal. lovely pc. lovely FDM. :)

hehe, and gratz, Timo :(

Edited by TelariTurunen

Hate to butt in on all this jollity, but I am about to embark on a voyage, and don't know if I will be back.

To be precise I am going to follow advice given by Zinsho on Tech matters which may kill my PC stone dead. (whoops, that is not meant to be a comment on the quality of Zinsho's advice which will I hope cure a problem I was incapable of dealing with...my incompetence is the problem...plus the way Windows tries to be helpful and keeps lousing things up)

Last time it took 4 days to get PC back in working order. For me it is a bit like a Jules Verne novel where you plunge into the unknown, and encounter terrifying monsters.

You have perhaps 4 days of peace....We who are about to die..... etc; etc.

Can I take a quick double whisky first please...no, make that Armagnac.

Love and kisses to all....

Edited by Bondbug
  • 2 weeks later...

Drinks are on me for all[and with my own credit card its not gogos :pirate:] So drink up while you can and as much as you can good to see you all once again. :)

Let's not go into this matter too deeply, but can you believe there's a fetishist festival going on in Montreal right now and it's popular and not even controversial? By reading the news coming out of there recently you'd think that city is all about sex. Is it just the media that are trying too hard to attract attention or has the world gone perverted?

For me it is a bit like a Jules Verne novel where you plunge into the unknown, and encounter terrifying monsters.

Where there even any monsters at all in the dude's litterature?

Thus ends my first week of college. One of my teachers gave us an assignment on Tuesday to hand in next week. But guess what? She decided to have everyone hand it in halfway through today's class, before I and several others had time to finish it. Technically, everyone had the same amount of out-of-class time to work on the assignment, but really, does everyone getting the same penalty make it fair?

Pour me an alcohol-free Corona with Tabasco. I want to know how that tastes.

Wanders by.....Waves to everyone and calls over the Green faerie.....just worked 18 hours straight, not to mention the rest of the week.....gimme something very very strong please. Drinks are on me....hope you are all doing well, keeping safe and happy

*hugs*

For me it is a bit like a Jules Verne novel where you plunge into the unknown, and encounter terrifying monsters.

Let's see, Journey to the center of the Earth--- dinosaurs , 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ---- giant squid, The Mysterious Island --- giant crabs, giant bees, just to name a few. I'll just have an iced tea for now, it's still before noon here and I still got to get breakfast.

some days... there is just too much of everything... except for rum :) *imaginary of course

Im in need of a quiet room, with soft padded walls and a nifty coat.

Thats my ideal office work space... somewhere I can shout at the dumb butts who call me all day and not disturb the other inmates at my office ...

Let's see, Journey to the center of the Earth--- dinosaurs , 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ---- giant squid, The Mysterious Island --- giant crabs, giant bees, just to name a few. I'll just have an iced tea for now, it's still before noon here and I still got to get breakfast.

Giant squids are animals that actually exist and they're just that, animals. And I can tell you for certain there were no monsters on the mysterious island. I read an old version of it, and all there were were exotic chickens and strange apes.

I'll have a ginger beer, please.

hehe

School is ok, he doent love it or hate it yet so I think thats a good sign.

Oh Im very glad to see Jib making himself at home, Take good care of him, Hes a cuppycake and will fit in perfectly in our nuthouse, erm I mean family :)