Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Funki!

Gimme a hug darlin!

Tell me what's life as a spirited athlete these days? :P

And..have a round of the one of the tall green ones... the hostess is a strange one, but the stuff she's got...magical

:drunkards:

gogo

Funki!

Gimme a hug darlin!

Tell me what's life as a spirited athlete these days? :D

And..have a round of the one of the tall green ones... the hostess is a strange one, but the stuff she's got...magical

:D

gogo

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Would you believe I am actually joining up the Gym tomorrow to start circuit work (winter has hit so better to be indoors argghhhh !!) so fitness regime is looking good.

I see you are all so well into Sacred 2 but I am still not tempted to start it up again, but it is so nice to come back to a familiar surrounding.

• 2 weeks later...

wow Funki, great to see you! Hope life is treating you and yours better than well :hugs:

Bartender....where's da faerie, drinks are on me!

Opens a big ole tab at the bar! Happy Sunday everyone and Slainte!

:hugs:

:) :) :faerie:

Timo.....enjoy the green hehe it's rather an acquired taste but once acquired muwahaha

Lol... Urrrrbody loves the faeri huh :thumbsup:

*sigh* Trying to shrink my dvd collection.. I have too many movies... 'Specially when I need to fit it into the future place my GF and I will be :)

Lol... Urrrrbody loves the faeri huh :thumbsup:

*sigh* Trying to shrink my dvd collection.. I have too many movies... 'Specially when I need to fit it into the future place my GF and I will be :)

Mail 'em to me!! I'll give cookies!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Lol... Urrrrbody loves the faeri huh :)

Mail 'em to me!! I'll give cookies!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Lol you will have to send me a lot of cookies mate :viking: we're talking about give or take 30-40 dvd's that are leaving me :)

wow Funki, great to see you! Hope life is treating you and yours better than well ;)

OHHHHH long time no hear, how are you Claire, and life is very well thankyou, hoping the same with you :hugs:

drinks all round barkeeper

I thought the faeries had died out on this forum, but lo and behold, they have not.

I think I'm going to have to try Absinthe (When I can buy it for myself, obviously :o )

:)

~Doom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Beer please !! :D (if there are any left...)

Wow it's been a while since I popped into ol' DM... I was active in the beginning of the year, reading posts planning my builds, checking out sacredwiki and all of a sudden I get a call from our IT guys telling me that I'm using too much bandwidth. Consequently access is banned from sacredwiki and it took me for EVER to be able to log into DM. I was lucky this morning and take the opportunity now to say Hi to all ye members and guests !

It's only the IP Board pro skin that works and that's the issue, the Sterling Sacred skin does not load complete, I can't log in and so I can't change the skin... but persistence prevailed. I still can't see sigs and avvies, but hey, it's better than nothing?

So while I'm here, I'm going to sit down, have a couple of cold ones and a few green ones ! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
Beer please !! :hugs: (if there are any left...)

Wow it's been a while since I popped into ol' DM... I was active in the beginning of the year, reading posts planning my builds, checking out sacredwiki and all of a sudden I get a call from our IT guys telling me that I'm using too much bandwidth. Consequently access is banned from sacredwiki and it took me for EVER to be able to log into DM. I was lucky this morning and take the opportunity now to say Hi to all ye members and guests !

It's only the IP Board pro skin that works and that's the issue, the Sterling Sacred skin does not load complete, I can't log in and so I can't change the skin... but persistence prevailed. I still can't see sigs and avvies, but hey, it's better than nothing?

So while I'm here, I'm going to sit down, have a couple of cold ones and a few green ones ! :drinks:

hey folks

tell me something

the little mrs wants to play Sacred II almost all of the time. I can only play for about 4-5 hours before my eyes stop working because of the tiny flippen text etc.

any way I can just attach my dryad to hers so she can use me a pack mule?

she lives for the loot

:crazy:

• 1 month later...

*crashes in*

Hi guys :) been a month without coming here and decided to drop by. How's the Sacred 2 life?

I'm currently busy with everything and nothing it seems, but having fun nonetheless.

Why do I like this place so much by the way? :P

WB Timo! I'll buy ya a drink! :P

In between classes, horrible paper due to next thursday & formatting my crappy laptop and installing Ubuntu (Linux) on it, I managed to finish the first season of "How I met your mother".

Busy days nowadays....

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Hey hey there Timo. Good to read you're keeping well. Life had me spinning in circles for a few months during the summer. Sacred 2 life for me recently is a grind. Ugh! Man Niob is tough to level... Getting closer and closer to my goal though! :P

Oh and it's cause we gots tha best cookies. ^^

@ Chareos:

I know what you mean! In the past month's I've caught up on Family Guy (watched *all* seasons lol) and Supernatural (a series me and my GF watched in Greece when we were on holiday there). And 've been busy with getting some work on my thesis done.

I'm currently busy with getting my TV connected to my pc, and working on my audio/video department. :)

@ Brad:

I found it to be a grind quite soon, that's why I stopped playing. Quite a few times, actually. But this time I'm not going back. I'll just wait for D3 to see whether I'll get back to pc gaming, and hope my PC will be able to run it, mabe with a GFX upgrade.

Can I interest anyone here in my Sacred 2 or TQ:IT keys btw? :) Or maybe even the games? I'll ship internationally. :P

Edited by Timotheus

Finally finished paper! :thumbsup:

ONE MORE DAY TILL THE WAR STARTS! err... I mean ye, cookies, err now wait lemme think:

ICE & BLOOD woooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo :)

*turns into great pink Hulk*

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I wonder about one thing: this guest_gogoblender that is on many threads, is that an account for people that don't want to join but can post if they log in with that account?

I'll have me a mug of witches brew. I'm feelin all evil like with mah Halloweenified avy. Boo! :)

w00t you're scary now! :yay:

@Spunky, I think there used to be a guest function or there was something wrong in the database so gogo needed to use a guest account, dunno...

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I still cant find the thread that gogo wants to draw my attention to - so I have been randomly replying to posts....

Apologies...

Drinks on me ;):)

Oh yeah a good drink would be made of the following ingredients:

- melon liqueur

- vodka

- Amaretto Disaronno Liqueur

- Cranberry Juice

No kidding :) it is really good!