Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Lucky you gogo, I just finished a 7hour day on saturday, although Im back for a 4hour day tomorrow which won't be too bad I guess, plus I'll get sunday rates :)

I thought you were taking a break after finishing qualifications................or am I thinking of some one else ?! :Just_Cuz_21:

Steve. :)

Edited by cider_steve

Lucky you gogo, I just finished a 7hour day on saturday, although Im back for a 4hour day tomorrow which won't be too bad I guess, plus I'll get sunday rates :)

I thought you were taking a break after finishing qualifications................or am I thinking of some one else ?! :Just_Cuz_21:

Well, Im taking a break after my mid year exams, but not from work, in fact I've picked up extra shifts at work, 30 hours last week and 22 for this week, my two weeks of holidays so far.

• 4 weeks later...

*BAM* Blitzvisit!

Hi all, still alive here. Decided to check in, made a few posts here and there on topics of my interest :P I'll be off to a job interview in about 1,5 hours from now, I really hope to finally find a decent job. Still having fun with lots of stuff other than Sacred in my spare time; most played the past few weeks is Age of Empires III, but first and foremost I've been enjoying time off with my gf and my friends/collegues. Hope everyone's well, and look forward to DM finding a new game to play together!

Haha... I got Age of Mythology this week, for a break from hack'n'slash. Gather'n'slash FTW! :3lmao:

Good to see you around, Timo... hope your interview went well, and that the job is yours!

Haha... I got Age of Mythology this week, for a break from hack'n'slash. Gather'n'slash FTW! :3lmao:

Good to see you around, Timo... hope your interview went well, and that the job is yours!

oooh oooh oooh! I used to love Age of Mythology, it really got my love and interest in fantasy and myth to start, and it taught me a lot about those topics (at least Greek, Egyptian and Norse Myth)

Delta!

*BAM* Blitzvisit!

Hi all, still alive here. Decided to check in, made a few posts here and there on topics of my interest :P I'll be off to a job interview in about 1,5 hours from now, I really hope to finally find a decent job. Still having fun with lots of stuff other than Sacred in my spare time; most played the past few weeks is Age of Empires III, but first and foremost I've been enjoying time off with my gf and my friends/collegues. Hope everyone's well, and look forward to DM finding a new game to play together!

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimo! I saw the flurry post posts hitting our forum, it's awesome seeing you here on the boards, and yeah... everyone's looking for the new game!

:hugs:

gogo

p.s. Age of Empires, Age of Mythology... ahh, these great titles, I have dabbled some in the past, all delicious

It's Friday, I'm off to work, with a quick detour to Mcd's for an EggMcmuffin

Egg-McMuffin.png

Hope y'all get to the weekend fast and fun!

:dance:

gogo

p.s. wow, that image came out well :blink:

gogo

Gogo, shame on you!

Just looking at that image clogged my arteries a little... cannot imagine eating one.

Of course, the pictures of food are usually just plastic mock-ups but still...

Heh bon appetit gogo! I see they come with bacon. SMART! (= Epic Meal Time reference)

Well the interview went very well, so basically I'm looking at the start of my career :D

Gonna be a hit to my spare time though :P lol. Better enjoy the next few weeks that I still have some!

By the way, more game related, are you guys still looking at Torchlight II for a DM game?

@ Rommel:

Yeah I have to say, the ability to roam outside, with varying landscape and stuff, it really looks like T2 can be an awesome game for the price.

@ Steve:

You too Steve! :)

Just got back from watching a soccer match / training session ( for those of you interested: PSV A1 (youth) vs FC Barcelona in the Otten Cup 5-1 and one of the first training sessions of the main team) with two of my friends. Now off to clean up, do some laundry and the dishes, and cooking a nice risotto :) then tonight we're going to my parents for the evening.

As for tomorrow, maybe I'll be watching PSV's first match of this season downtown somewhere.

Edited by Timotheus

@ Rommel:

Yeah I have to say, the ability to roam outside, with varying landscape and stuff, it really looks like T2 can be an awesome game for the price.

,,, and cooking a nice risotto :)

We're really excited about the pricing. It's supposed to be not too expensive, and maybe it'll be fun enough for our community to want to dig into, specially with all the builds! :dance:

Hey... did someone say risotto...REAL homemade risotto?

:chef:

gogo

• Like! 1

@ Rommel:

@ Steve:

You too Steve! :)

Just got back from watching a soccer match / training session ( for those of you interested: PSV A1 (youth) vs FC Barcelona in the Otten Cup 5-1 and one of the first training sessions of the main team) with two of my friends. Now off to clean up, do some laundry and the dishes, and cooking a nice risotto :) then tonight we're going to my parents for the evening.

As for tomorrow, maybe I'll be watching PSV's first match of this season downtown somewhere.

Sounds like you're going to watch the match down the pub. Do you still get the chance to watch them live, as you can't beat the atmosphere of actually being there ?

• Like! 1

We're really excited about the pricing. It's supposed to be not too expensive, and maybe it'll be fun enough for our community to want to dig into, specially with all the builds! :dance:

gogo

I found Torchlight 1 quite cheap, and it was the most fun game I played in years. Fun story as well, somewhat Diablo'ish with corruption by evil forces. I just wish that T2 can keep it's simple spirit, and build on it to create a full game.

And yeah, homemade risotto, spiced with italian herb mix, with mushrooms and a little bit of parmesan cheese. Wonderful! Also quite rich, so we have one or two portions of leftovers.

Sounds like you're going to watch the match down the pub. Do you still get the chance to watch them live, as you can't beat the atmosphere of actually being there ?

Yeah I could've gone and watch it on live tv. Did not get up early enough though. :whistle: Oh well I'll probably be there for next weeks match.

gogo

I found Torchlight 1 quite cheap, and it was the most fun game I played in years. Fun story as well, somewhat Diablo'ish with corruption by evil forces. I just wish that T2 can keep it's simple spirit, and build on it to create a full game.

And yeah, homemade risotto, spiced with italian herb mix, with mushrooms and a little bit of parmesan cheese. Wonderful! Also quite rich, so we have one or two portions of leftovers.

Yeah I could've gone and watch it on live tv. Did not get up early enough though. :whistle: Oh well I'll probably be there for next weeks match.

Wow Timo, musta been a hell of a lie in ?!

Wish I could do that, but once I'm awake I have to get up. Don't sleep much anyway, always been a light sleeper, so I figure I may as well be doing something rather than laying in bed wishing I was asleep !

Wish I could do that, but once I'm awake I have to get up. Don't sleep much anyway, always been a light sleeper, so I figure I may as well be doing something rather than laying in bed wishing I was asleep !

I got up at 11.30/12ish, we were up until 2 or 3 last night. The match started at 12.30, so it would've been a mad rush to get there. Apparently they played horrible and lost 3-1. Don't think I missed out on much...

I got up at 11.30/12ish, we were up until 2 or 3 last night. The match started at 12.30, so it would've been a mad rush to get there. Apparently they played horrible and lost 3-1. Don't think I missed out on much...

Ouch, a 3-1 loss is not a good start. Hope they pick up as the season goes on mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, just squirted a load of clementine juice on my keyboard !

I love clementines. Lovely sweet juicey goodness. :drool:

Only slight problem with them is, that you end up with yellow fingers after peeling them ! Devil to get that yellow juice stain off your fingers............hmmm...........scrub, scrub !

Have a good weekend all.

Oops, just squirted a load of clementine juice on my keyboard !

nooooooooo...sticky sweet stuff on keyboards!

:oooo:

gogo

Hehe. I wiped it straight up. Learnt already that it does not pay to ignore goo..............it won't go away on it's own ! :agreed:

• 2 weeks later...