Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Just decided to get serious about my art, after being thoroughly disheartened by school "art"

I am now inspired by conceptart.com :P and also just traditional art and art skills in general

Doing some 60 second studies right now

Drinks on me

:P

~Doom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Boooorrred !!

Well, always time for a drink...

Anybody for an Easter "chocolate" - mebbe chocolate ice cream with some Kahlua ?

kahlua.jpg --> ChocolateKahluaParfaits_325.jpg --> ;)

Happy easter everyone !

Does anyone have a beer? Just one lil' beer? Sigh I'm terribly tired and still have to study. History of art exam I have tomorrow -.- I haaate history of art. It is interesting, yep, but only when it's not a subject. Same as all other subjects probably.

Beer? *cute puppy eyes*

Ahhh, Telari, I bird tells me you've been awfully busy at school. Hope you're getting enough time to get out into the world and draw. It must offer some relaxation...course though the beer beats it out huh

:3lmao:

gogo

p.s. Lordy Scleameth...did you actually have one of those for Easter? :oooo:

Lordy Scleameth...did you actually have one of those for Easter? :oooo:

Well, not exactly like that, it was a tuned down version with only chocolate ice cream and Kahlua... still good !

@Telari - I hope you did not end up writing your exam with a hangover :) I know exactly what you're talking about with the history of a subject - the history of computers also made me yawn and yawn... all those names and dates! :3lmao:

Ok guys, I had my exam this morning. I answered some high-scored questions (one of them was about symbols from nordic mythology, can you imagine? couldn't get a nicer question^^), so maaaaaybe maaaaaybe I won't fail it. Good thing is that I didn't eat my fingernails during the exam (ok, I think I should't say that I ate em yday).

If everything goes fine, I'll be able to play Sacred 2 in May. Probably. But I'm rather sure I'll join ya in May. Most of grades will be confirmed and still I'm not a so bad student ( :D ) so I'll be much much less busy than I am now.

Drinks are on meeeee! :agreed:

edit: oh I'm gonna to make a new avvie.

Edited by TelariTurunen

whats that 98 of of a 100 and what 1 2 pages behind you where like uuuh I hope I pass. You where like I hope I pass you had us worried. Grats Telari hope all the rest of your exams go just as good. :)

No no you get only 2% you lose the rights to the 98% miss "I wrote most most of them wrong" and gets 98/100. :)

Once again grats and drinks are on your credit card! :4rofl:

yup, I don't mind, I dont have a credit card... ;)

Good...and stay away from 'em! They were my doom for the first few times I tried to have 'em in my life. Thank god for Parents. Thank god for non conditional love

:)

gogo

back from hell heaven and in between, I have sacred two installed on my -crappy- PC (hoping to fix that in a month or two.

Heres the deal:

HI! all, remember me? I didn't buy the game yet but playing it nonetheless. Hoping to contribute like old times forgotten.

you'll see me here and about. Perhaps *eerie laughter*

Seems site layout didn't change, nostalgic as it is, bet I missed everything so lots of reading!

Sincerely,

Sylph

weeeeeeeeeeeeelll, welcome back mister sylph! Still see you've got that special touch with writing ^^ Great you've got the game...now go on out and buy it so you can play with us in the EU servers

:(

gogo

well I ám planning to do so, but I need a bteer pc first, I have éverything there is to put on low, on low even the lowest resolution. And still it does not play well on my rickety-tack-hamster-driven machine which is supposed to be pronounced as a computer but different (that's a lot of nonsense in one sentence now was it?).

But I will, one day, I will, enjoying the silly messages when booting, mocking npcs by clicking on them (a lot) extracting all the afk-speeches fromt he Seraphim and the other characters. And, WHY DOES MY SERAPHIM HAVE GREEN HAIR!

Seraphim for life and shadow warrior is cool, I dont like dogs that have no hair (no joke), old man in robes to hell with him, an Elf who has a bad shoulder but wears almost no clothes while using icy cold spells make me drool...

I can't take responsibillity for any of this since it's.. *hey look a bunny!*

Cheers nonetheless :(

Sylph Mister Sylph

WB Sylph, long time no see. :)

Thought I might pop my head around the corner as well. Sorry for leaving all of a sudden at the beginning of the month (I'm out) but I've really had it with Sacred 2 for at least a few months. I also decided to take a little break from anything related to Sacred 2, meaning I stopped coming to this place as well. Now I'm reading about Ascaron having some trouble staying open, and, well, I'm not that amazed. I think they went a little too far with Sacred 2, and couldn't get everything fixed in time. I hope that there will be people buying the console games because Sacred 2 is in desperate need of a few patches to catch my interest again.

So anyways, I might pop in and out here for the next few months, but that's all. I have to get more serious about graduating, add that to a game which has disappointed me and it should be clear: I'm not touching Sacred 2 at least until July/August. Maybe longer (permanently) if there are no new patches.

It sure got quiet around here, where is everybody?

Just a little update on my side: the matters around my thesis seem to be solved, for the most part. Still, I'm looking at a few busy months and some more exciting times, because the professor in charge of mentoring me during the process, will be leaving this summer to another university so I'll have tolook for a new mentor. Due to the trouble I encountered by pushing the project to contain research at a company, I've lost two valuable months of time. I will not be able to complete my thesis before the summer starts, and because of that I will also be unable to partake in the graduation ceremony. *sigh*

Anyhoo, I'll be busy working on my thesis pretty much all the time from now on, still have my job at the supermarket, my GF still loves me, and my parents are away on holiday at the moment. Not a lot of spare time for/desire to play games, and I'm still enjoying my addiction to movies (I currently own over 150 dvds), manga and anime.That's the situation at the moment :)

Cheers all